Artist: Remixed by 少年ラジオ
Arrangement: Shounen Radio
Length: 2:19 (game), 2:32 (OST)
Genre: POST RENAISSANCE
VJ: shiro (overlays by G-RENAISSANCE)
First Music Game Appearance: beatmania IIDX 15 DJ TROOPERS
Other Music Game Appearances: None.
Song Connections / Remixes
- 少年A is a remix of A, from beatmania IIDX 7th style.
- The full version of 少年A, titled A -少年A-, can be found on dj TAKA's first album, milestone.
- 少年A shares a sample with neu, NIENTE from pop'n music 15 ADVENTURE.
- 少年A is sampled in ∀, from beatmania IIDX 28 BISTROVER.
- Like the original A, 少年A doubles in speed after the middle of the song.
- 少年A is Japanese for "Boy A". This is usually the form of address Japanese agencies use for minors involved in various incidents (crimes, accidents, etc.), whose names are forbidden by law from being divulged.
- The green-haired character from tant pis pour toi appears in 少年A's overlays, along with the clown from the original A overlays.
- When 少年A is played on beatmania IIDX, the arcade LED ticker displays "KID A".
- On the American iTunes page for the milestone -Re Edition- album, A -少年A-'s title and artist were changed to A (Kid A) and D.J.Amuro (dj TAKA), respectively.
- 少年A was added to beatmania IIDX INFINITAS on April 4th, 2018 as part of the April 2018 Basic Subscription Monthly Songs.
- From May 2020, it can be purchased with BITs.
Song Production Information
Video Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
beatmania IIDX difficulty rated from 1 to 12. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|beatmania IIDX 15 DJ TROOPERS→Present||-||6||10||12||-||6||10||12||-|
|beatmania IIDX 15 DJ TROOPERS CS||3||6||10||12||-||6||10||12||-|
|beatmania IIDX INFINITAS||-||6||10||12||-||6||10||12||-|
|beatmania IIDX ULTIMATE MOBILE||-||6||10||12||-||-||-||-||-|
|D.J.Amuro's RENAISSANCE series|
|Main Songs||A - AA - F - X|
|Remixes / Related Songs||少年A - AA -rebuild- - ∀|