Sol Cosine Job 2
Sol Cosine Job 2
Artist: DJ TECHNORCH
Composition/Arrangement: DJ TECHNORCH
Genre: FREEFORM HARDCORE
First Music Game Appearance: beatmania IIDX 20 tricoro
Other Music Game Appearances:
- jubeat plus / jubeat plus (Android) beatmania IIDX pack 1
- jubeat saucer
- jukebeat KONAMI music pack 57
Several vocal samples can be heard, including "Good evening or die", "Can you feel the pain?", and "Goodbye or die".
Song Connections / Remixes
- Sol Cosine Job 2 samples HELL SCAPER's introduction at the beginning, even sharing the "Yes, the whole Earth" vocal sample with it.
- Both HELL SCAPER and Sol Cosine Job 2 also have the same BPM (190→195→200).
- A long version of Sol Cosine Job 2 appears on DJ TECHNORCH's THE BEST OF DJ TECHNORCH 2003-2013 album.
- Sol Cosine Job 2 is the beatmania IIDX LIMIT BURST (EXTRA STAGE) of beatmania IIDX 20 tricoro. It became unlockable on October 3rd, 2012.
- It is the only LIMIT BURST song to be an original composition, and not a crossover from another game series.
- Sol Cosine Job 2 is DJ TECHNORCH's first EXTRA STAGE song in the beatmania IIDX series.
- It also marks the first appearance of DJ TECHNORCH in beatmania IIDX since beatmania IIDX 15 DJ TROOPERS CS.
- Sol Cosine Job 2 is the first beatmania IIDX EXTRA STAGE song to have Level 12 ANOTHER charts since VANESSA back in beatmania IIDX 14 GOLD.
- Sol Cosine Job 2 is the first beatmania IIDX song to have all the Single and Double charts with Backspin Scratches without Charge Notes.
- Also, Sol Cosine Job 2's Double charts have two Backspin Scratches played simultaneously.
- Sol Cosine Job 2's ANOTHER charts contain a Backspin Scratch that lasts for seven full measures, holding the record for the longest lasting single Backspin Scratch until beatmania IIDX 22 PENDUAL. The record is currently held by TA・DA ☆ YO・SHI's ANOTHER charts, whose Backspin Scratch is actually slightly shorter in terms of measures, but due to its lower BPM of 160, lasts longer.
- Sol Cosine Job 2 marks DJ TECHNORCH's first beatmania IIDX song composed and arranged entirely by himself.
- Sol Cosine Job 2 could be unlocked from February 27th, 2013 to March 3rd, 2014 in jubeat saucer as part of the Café de Tran unlock system. It was the second unlockable song for that game.
- In jubeat saucer fulfill, it can be unlocked as part of saucer macchiato's Side Menu from May 1st, 2014.
- In jubeat prop, it can be unlocked by playing it as a BONUS TUNE from May 28th, 2015.
- In jubeat Qubell, it is one of the Garnet unlocks of the dig dig Qubell unlocking system.
- In jubeat clan, it can be unlocked in the jubeat SHOP.
- Sol Cosine Job 2 is read as "sokushin jobutsu" (即身成仏) in Japanese; it means "that one becomes a Buddha with one's present physical body".
Song Production Information
Video Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
beatmania IIDX difficulty rated from 1 to 12.
jubeat difficulty rated from 1 to 10. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|Notecounts / Backspin Scratches||-||542 / 1||904 / 1||1625 / 1||550 / 1||1294 / 1||1596 / 2|
|beatmania IIDX 20 tricoro→Present||-||6||9||12||6||11||12|
|jubeat plus (Android)||6||9||10|
|LIMIT BURST Songs|
|Sol Cosine Job 2 - New Decade IIDX Edition - neu - Hollywood Galaxy - JOMANDA - DAY DREAM - Timepiece phase II / Timepiece phase II (CN Ver.)|
|Café de Tran|
|Common Songs||Rainbow after snow - Confiserie|
|beatmania IIDX Unlocks||Beastie Starter - アストライアの双皿 - †渚の小悪魔ラヴリィ～レイディオ† (IIDX EDIT) - Holy Snow - True Blue|
|jubeat Unlocks||Sol Cosine Job 2 - トリカゴノ鳳凰 - Proof of the existence - Thor's Hammer - Plan 8|