Artist: kors k
Composition/Arrangement: kors k
VJ: 板垣聖一 (location test), alo (final release)
First Music Game Appearance: beatmania IIDX 24 SINOBUZ
Other Music Game Appearances: None.
Song Connections / Remixes
- Super Rush shares similarities with a previous kors k hardtek song, Raving Zone from the ワールドスーパーテック大戦Quatrieme compilation.
- Super Rush shares the "party people" sample with YELLOW SPLASH!!, from REFLEC BEAT groovin'!!.
- Super Rush had a generic video in the beatmania IIDX 24 SINOBUZ location test. It received a unique video in the final release.
- Super Rush's ANOTHER charts were unlocked on December 8th, 2016.
- Super Rush's video is based on EXTREME MACH COLLIDER's one.
- Super Rush was one of the qualifying round songs in the The 6th KONAMI Arcade Championship for beatmania IIDX 24 SINOBUZ.
Song Production Information
The first time I encountered the genre called Hardtek was a party hosted by DJ Sharpnel.
Apparently this genre was started in the Czech Republic, so I was baptized by Hardtek at one European festival from zero.
We had four Hardtek artists from Czech Republic, and from Japan USAO, DJ WILDPARTY, Dustvoxx, and me were invited.
The good taste of Hardtek was completely deepened at a wonderful party so much that I could dance it on the floor all the time.
It is a new sound coming out from the neighborhood of frenchcore and tribecore in the sound and genre department.
However, I know that Super Rush is my music game interpretation of the genre, I made it to have my own colors.
My hardcore had its roots in the Netherlands or UK, but the genre that followed this unique evolution is also interesting with a local feeling.
Although Super Rush may not be real Hardtek, there is no correct answer for what a real one.
I think that it would be meaningful if a person interested in Hardtek was inspired by this song.
Video Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|Notecounts / Charge Notes||-||523 / 0||953 / 0||1791 / 29||-||574 / 0||1007 / 0||1719 / 29||-|
|beatmania IIDX 24 SINOBUZ→Present||-||6||9||12||-||6||9||12||-|