Not to be confused with Trigger.
Some vocal samples can be heard.
Song Connections / Remixes
- A long version of TRIGGER★HAPPY, titled TRIGGER★HAPPY (Extend Ver.), appears on P*Light's album, HAPPYMAKER.
- A remix of TRIGGER★HAPPY by Hommarju, titled TRIGGER★HAPPY (Hommarju Remix), also appears on P*Light's album, HAPPYMAKER.
- TRIGGER★HAPPY is featured in the medley KAC 2012 ULTIMATE MEDLEY -HISTORIA SOUND VOLTEX-, from SOUND VOLTEX III GRAVITY WARS.
- TRIGGER★HAPPY shares a vocal sample with Rebuilding of Paradise Lost, from SOUND VOLTEX IV HEAVENLY HAVEN.
- TRIGGER★HAPPY is a song part of the KAC2012 Original Song Contest (KAC2012オリジナル楽曲コンテスト). It was added to SOUND VOLTEX BOOTH on November 22nd, 2012.
- Its charts can be purchased for 50 BLOCKS for ADVANCED, and 200 BLOCKS for EXHAUST.
- TRIGGER★HAPPY is one of the songs in Part 1 of FLOOR INFECTION. During its periods of availability, it can be unlocked in the REFLEC BEAT series by playing 2 rounds of the corresponding SOUND VOLTEX series game to raise the infection level to Level 1 MAX. For more information on the dates it can be unlocked, please see the event page.
- TRIGGER★HAPPY marks P*Light's first appearance in REFLEC BEAT.
- TRIGGER★HAPPY received a GRAVITY chart in SOUND VOLTEX III GRAVITY WARS as part of the INFINITE BLASTER unlock system. It can be unlocked since the game's release date.
- TRIGGER★HAPPY received new charts upon the revival of the FLOOR INFECTION event in REFLEC BEAT 悠久のリフレシア on March 17th, 2017.
Song Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
REFLEC BEAT to groovin'!! Upper difficulty rated from 1 to 10+, 1 to 13 in VOLZZA/VOLZZA 2, and 1 to 15 from 悠久のリフレシア onwards.
SOUND VOLTEX BOOTH to III GRAVITY WARS difficulty rated from 1 to 16, and 1 to 20 from IV HEAVENLY HAVEN onwards. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd and SOUND VOLTEX @ wiki.)
|REFLEC BEAT colette -Spring-→VOLZZA 2||3||6||9||-|
|REFLEC BEAT 悠久のリフレシア→Present||5||8||11||-|
|Effected By||ユカリ☆chan||ごましおくん||ごましおくん × ユカリ☆chan||-||PHQUASE|
|SOUND VOLTEX BOOTH→II||5||10||14||-||-|
|SOUND VOLTEX III||5||10||↓13||-||15|
|SOUND VOLTEX IV→Present||5||10||↑14||-||↑16|