- Name: Tatsuya Iyama (伊山達也)
- Birthdate: September 21, 1978
Tatsuya Iyama is a composer who first appeared in BEMANI in charge of several covers of licensed songs. Since then, his songs were primarily brought into the GuitarFreaks & DrumMania series from various KONAMI redemption games, such as SPIN FEVER, SPIN FEVER 2, and FORTUNE TRINITY. Afterwards, he started composing brand new songs for the GuitarFreaks & DrumMania series, and also for other BEMANI games, such as beatmania IIDX, pop'n music and REFLEC BEAT.
Tatsuya's music tends to follow a pop/piano tone with his Qrispy Joybox songs (with a couple of techno songs as well), and a more hardcore/rock sound with his MAX MAXIMIZER songs. He's also experimented with various other aliases in recent years. Since Daisuke Kurosawa's departure from KONAMI, Tatsuya has assisted as a guitarist/bassist under his TATSUYA aliases for several songs not composed by himself.
Tatsuya was for years a very active part of the REFLEC BEAT series, starting off as a sound designer in the first game, and becoming the sole sound director of the series from REFLEC BEAT limelight onwards up until REFLEC BEAT colette -All Seasons-, when he started to share sound directing duties with DJ TOTTO. He continued to serve as sound director until REFLEC BEAT groovin'!! Upper, when Des-ROW became the head sound director and producer. He was also the sound director of the BeatStream series.
Prior to joining KONAMI, Tatsuya had a duo named Moon Beams with Chie Nakamaru (mao), performing rhythm and blues songs.
- Similar to Daichi Watanabe (PON), Tatsuya is never referred to by his real name in interviews, events, or promotions. He almost always uses his Qrispy Joybox alias in all cases.
- The only instance his Qrispy Joybox alias was not used in an event was in a 私立BEMANI学園-related stream, where he used the MAX MAXIMIZER alias.
- However, after the BEMANI Sound Team designation was introduced, Tatsuya did not use the Qrispy Joybox alias at all until Sparkle Smilin', nearly three years later.
- Tatsuya is one of the very few in-house BEMANI staff members without a social media page.
- Tatsuya was a sound data analyzer for beatmania IIDX 8th style CS.
- Tatsuya is interested in photography as a hobby, as noted in his song comments for out of focus.
- Outside of BEMANI, Tatsuya did most of the music for KONAMI's arcade game BOMBERGIRL.
- 星川上 / Hoshikawa Noboru☆
- Qrispy Joybox
- Qrispy Joyeuse
- IT medalion
- MAX MAXIMIZER
- 楽園の囚人 / BAD HEROES (with Asaki)
- GRADIUS 2012
- GRADIUS Ⅱ ～ ビーストメドレー ～
- Twinbee's Home Town Song
- Vampire Killer
- がんばれゴエモン ～ ビーストメドレー ～
- 月風魔伝 ～ ビーストメドレー ～
- Twinkle World (2012)