- Name: Tatsuya Iyama (伊山達也)
- Birthdate: September 21st, 1978
Tatsuya Iyama is a composer who first appeared in BEMANI in charge of several covers of licensed songs. Since then, his songs were primarily brought into the GuitarFreaks & DrumMania series from various KONAMI redemption games, such as SPIN FEVER, SPIN FEVER 2, and FORTUNE TRINITY. Afterwards, he started composing brand new songs for the GuitarFreaks & DrumMania series, and also for other BEMANI games, such as beatmania IIDX, pop'n music and REFLEC BEAT.
Tatsuya's music tends to follow a pop/piano tone with his Qrispy Joybox songs (with a couple of techno songs as well), and a more hardcore/rock sound with his MAX MAXIMIZER songs. He's also experimented with various other aliases in recent years. Since Daisuke Kurosawa's departure from KONAMI, Tatsuya has assisted as a guitarist/bassist under his TATSUYA aliases for several songs not composed by himself.
Tatsuya was for years a very active part of the REFLEC BEAT series, starting off as a sound designer in the first game, and becoming the sole sound director of the series from REFLEC BEAT limelight onwards up until REFLEC BEAT colette -All Seasons-, when he started to share sound directing duties with DJ TOTTO. He continued to serve as sound director until REFLEC BEAT groovin'!! Upper, when Des-ROW became the head sound director and producer. He was also the sound director of the BeatStream series.
Prior to joining KONAMI, Tatsuya had a duo named Moon Beams with Chie Nakamaru (mao), performing rhythm and blues songs.
- Similar to Daichi Watanabe (PON), Tatsuya is never referred to by his real name in interviews, events, or promotions. He almost always uses his Qrispy Joybox alias, or just his given name, TATSUYA, in all cases.
- The only instance his Qrispy Joybox alias was not used in an event was in a 私立BEMANI学園-related stream, where he used the MAX MAXIMIZER alias.
- However, after the BEMANI Sound Team designation was introduced, Tatsuya did not use the Qrispy Joybox alias at all until Sparkle Smilin', nearly three years later.
- Tatsuya is one of the very few in-house BEMANI staff members without a social media page.
- Tatsuya was a sound data analyzer for beatmania IIDX 8th style CS.
- Tatsuya is interested in photography as a hobby, as noted in his song comments for out of focus.
- Outside of BEMANI, Tatsuya did most of the music for KONAMI's arcade game BOMBERGIRL.
- 星川上 / Hoshikawa Noboru☆
- Qrispy Joybox
- Qrispy Joyeuse
- IT medalion
- MAX MAXIMIZER
- 楽園の囚人 / BAD HEROES (with Asaki)
- GRADIUS 2012
- GRADIUS Ⅱ ～ ビーストメドレー ～
- Twinbee's Home Town Song
- Vampire Killer
- がんばれゴエモン ～ ビーストメドレー ～
- 月風魔伝 ～ ビーストメドレー ～
- Twinkle World (2012)