- Name: Tetsuya Tamura (田村哲也)
- Birthdate: August 28th, 1972
- Website: https://remocon.jimdo.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/remocon.dj/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/REMOccCON, https://twitter.com/tetsuyatamura3
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFnych-90tPBke8WErGRxCw
- SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/remocon
Tetsuya is one of the most prolific figures in hard dance in Japan, gaining recognition overseas as well, often playing sets in hard dance and techno festivals around the world and even performing live at ULTRA Japan.
His style of music is mainly techno and tech dance with occasional dabbles in other genres such as house and hardstyle. With DJ BOSS, he forms the Y&Co. duo, usually composing eurobeat and trance.
Tetsuya owns the rtrax label and he's also a resident DJ in the EXTREMA club. He also hosts his own radio show where he comments on modern EDM and techno tracks.
- Tetsuya currently holds the record for the second most consecutive beatmania IIDX appearances of any artist in beatmania IIDX with 20, only second to dj TAKA.
- Due to copyright issues with JASRAC, none of Tetsuya's beatmania IIDX songs appear in beatmania IIDX INFINITAS.
- Y&Co. (with DJ BOSS)
- DJ Remo-con
- dj REMO-CON
- Remo-con / REMO-CON
- a life with remote controllers (2009)
- BEST HIT YCO (2012, with DJ BOSS, as Y&Co.)
- rhetoric (2014)
- DECADE 05-15 -The Greatest Works- (2015)
- No No No limits 2 dAnce (2018, with DJ BOSS, as Y&Co.)
- G-Sigh / Shamila (2004)
- Streams (2005)
- Cold Front (2006)
- Atavism (2007)
- Extrema Pt 3 (2010)
- Bleep On Love (2010)
- 中～Centrism～ (2011, with DJ TECHNORCH)
- Flowered EP (2016)
- Turn It On, Turn The Boogie On (2017)
- WHEN THE BLUETOOTH IS DISABLED (2017)
- 375M (2018)
- 6'06' EP (2020, as Tetsuya Tamura)