PSA: About reuploading images
Regarding the bug about reuploading images: yes, it is a known bug. To fix it, just press Shift+F5 to reload the image and it should be OK. If that does not fix it, please tell me. --FinalOffset (talk) 01:49, 5 July 2017 (UTC)
Template:DDR Chart Info vs. DDR Chart
I've noticed some pages using a DDR Chart Info table and some pages using a DDR Chart Header + DDR Chart. Is the first one deprecated? The tables look vastly similar, and I've only realized the differences when going into the sources.
Thanks for reading. :)
- Yes, the Chart Info table is indeed deprecated. Chart Header + Chart allows to create an infinite number of rows, it is smaller in size, and allows to make some variations of the table itself (though this is more relevant for other series, i.e. allowing IIDX songs to display Black ANOTHER charts or pop'n music to show 7-Button charts). --FinalOffset (talk) 17:40, 19 April 2017 (UTC)
About iTunes/Long version information
Is adding referral to iTunes or Long version connection is not significant to put into *Song Connections* section? If so I will stop doing this.
(refer to this edit: https://remywiki.com/index.php?title=Radical_shoujo&curid=28876&diff=298524&oldid=298515)
Or is it just duplicated information on "Album" section itself?
But to argue on this, I'm sure some people might want to know if there is long version of their favorite song or not.
- The Wiki does not list long/full versions for licensed songs, that's why there's an Album field on the Song Information section for them. --FinalOffset (talk) 16:26, 18 May 2017 (UTC)
- I see, there is an extra album field for licensed songs while in-house songs does not. --Wappenok (talk) 17:01, 18 May 2017 (UTC)
DDR Extreme locked songs
Hi FinalOffset. I added the locked song count on DDR Extreme based on the fact that MAX2 has a Challenge-only song count. What would be the best way to present this information? Many places have Extreme, but because they lack the unlock code, that leaves six songs available only in special modes (ES, OMES or Challenge) and another 10 songs that can never be played. --LABcrab (talk) 18:35, 19 May 2017 (UTC)
- Pointing it on the Unlock Information section would be nice. I eventually have to clean the EXTREME page as it lumps every single song (including hidden) on a single table. --FinalOffset (talk) 21:18, 19 May 2017 (UTC)
- i like v4 best, just my two cents --totally not by MENDES (talk) 20:42, 4 July 2017 (UTC)
- V3 looks the best, way more organized. --FinalOffset (talk) 22:20, 4 July 2017 (UTC)
About 6 Song's of Continuing the Seniors! The Second Vocalist Contest
Hi, I found something interesting in SDVX4's file data. Maybe you can add this composers to the songs' page or restore my edit.
It's here. Thanks for your time.--Ljzljc (talk) 15:02, 5 March 2018 (UTC)
- well looks like the HDD filenames were indeed written with the artist names --UBerserker (talk) 15:40, 5 March 2018 (UTC)
- Gotcha, thanks for the confirmation. --FinalOffset (talk) 15:48, 5 March 2018 (UTC)
Who to talk to for wiki disputes
Hi. I left a message on Talk:AC DDR USA, but it was deleted. There was no ill intent on my part, and I don't even support the band (Skillet) that I mentioned. I just found them playing dance games in a video, and thought it would be relevant, yet my comment was deleted and no explanation was given. Could you please get better policies, like Wikipedia policies, when it comes to solving disputes? I don't edit much on here, because I don't want all my work deleted "just because." Thank you for your time. --LABcrab (talk) 23:04, 23 July 2018 (UTC)
- I see no deleted pages regarding Talk:AC DDR USA, and your last edit on the DDR USA page has never been reverted, so I don't really know what you're referring to, I'm sorry.