pop'n music Genre: VERSUS!!
pop'n music Character: GUMI [SP]
pop'n CG design: ちっひ
First Music Game Appearance: SOUND VOLTEX II -infinite infection-
Other Music Game Appearances:
Song Connections / Remixes
- VERSUS!! is a song part of the SOUND VOLTEX II -infinite infection- Production Confirmation Commemorative Original Song Contest (SOUND VOLTEX II -infinite infection- 制作決定記念 オリジナル楽曲コンテスト). It was added to SOUND VOLTEX II -infinite infection- on September 5th, 2013.
- The character in VERSUS!!'s jackets is named Kemuri Utsurogatari (虚語ケムリ).
- VERSUS!! is one of the songs in Part 7 of FLOOR INFECTION. During its periods of availability, it can be unlocked in the pop'n music series by playing 5 rounds of the corresponding SOUND VOLTEX series game to raise the infection level to Level 2 MAX. For more information on the dates it can be unlocked, please see the event page.
- As of November 7th, 2019 in pop'n music peace, it is available by default.
- In pop'n music, VERSUS!! is not keysounded.
- In pop'n music, instead of displaying its character's portrait, VERSUS!! displays its SOUND VOLTEX ADVANCED jacket (with the FLOOR INFECTION logo) on the songwheel.
- VERSUS!! marks Shikemoku's first appearance in BEMANI.
- GUMI is not selectable as a player character in pop'n music.
- While GUMI used her GREAT animation for her FEVER animation (which can be seen by playing a song with GUMI as the rival character and clearing a Highlight Zone), a different, unused FEVER animation could be found on the data (although it could be seen by hacking GUMI as a player character as her regular FEVER animation). Since pop'n music うさぎと猫と少年の夢, this latter FEVER animation is used by GUMI even as a rival character.
Song Production Information
Nice to meet you, I am Shikemoku!
I usually produce original songs using VOCALOID in NicoNicoDouga.
I like ramen and gorillas. I am job hunting.
This song, "VERSUS!!", was made with various ideas and sounds to give a speedy sensation.
I will be happy if you play and enjoy it; complex songs that change constantly are played a lot!
Difficulty & Notecounts
pop'n music difficulty rated from 1 to 50 from Sunny Park onwards.
SOUND VOLTEX BOOTH to III GRAVITY WARS difficulty rated from 1 to 16, and 1 to 20 from IV HEAVENLY HAVEN onwards. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from SOUND VOLTEX @ wiki, Pop'n Music Fever and BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|pop'n music Sunny Park→Present||11||27||39||45||21||31|
|Jacket Artists||ナユタ||ナユタ vs タカトウ||タカトウ||-||-|
|SOUND VOLTEX II→III||5||10||14||-||-|
|SOUND VOLTEX IV→Present||5||10||↑15||-||-|
|SOUND VOLTEX III コナステ||5||10||15||-||-|
- This article is a stub. You can help complete this page by filling in missing information and/or by correcting any errors.