Composition/Arrangement: Gojoushiki Kai
pop'n music Genre: CYBER GAGAKU (サイバーガガク)
pop'n music Character: WAKA-san 
pop'n CG design: あまもん。 (character design), Jun Inoue (animation)
First Music Game Appearance: pop'n music 12 いろは
Other Music Game Appearances:
A soundbite can be heard.
Song Connections / Remixes
- Vairocana is one of the default hidden songs in pop'n music 12 いろは. It could be unlocked by clearing がんばれゴエモンメドレー as the 2ND STAGE with a MAX COMBO of 318 when playing as 2st or FORCE.
- From March 2nd, 2005, Vairocana is available by default.
- In pop'n music 12 いろは CS, Vairocana is instead part of the pop'n hiden shinobi houjou (ポップン秘伝忍法帖) event. It can be unlocked through the HARU (春) scroll.
- Vairocana is included in pop'n music 20 fantasia's NAVIGATE MODE under the TЁЯRA artist category (which also includes NAOKI's and jun's standalone works), confirming Naoki Maeda's collaboration with Jun Wakita (who himself had his alias confirmed in the long version of neu on 音楽).
- Vairocana is also Naoki's final instrumental song in pop'n music.
- Waka is Japanese for "Japanese poem". It is similar to a haiku, but with five lines of various syllables (5/7/5/5/7), as opposed to the haiku's three lines of 5/7/5. More information can be found here.
- Vairocana is name of a celestial Buddha who is often referred as the Bliss Body of Gautama Buddha. More information can be found here.
- Vairocana is the third and final unlockable song of the Pastel Adventure colette Mountain 3 event of REFLEC BEAT colette -Winter-.
- Vairocana is the only song by Naoki Maeda in REFLEC BEAT to have any one chart rated Level 10+ (or Level 12 in REFLEC BEAT VOLZZA/VOLZZA 2).
- After being removed from the initial release of REFLEC BEAT 悠久のリフレシア, Vairocana was revived on April 5th, 2018.
- Its revival marks the first Naoki Maeda song to be revived in the game.
Song Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
pop'n music difficulty rated from 1 to 43 through pop'n music 20 fantasia, and 1 to 50 from Sunny Park onwards.
REFLEC BEAT to groovin'!! Upper difficulty rated from 1 to 10+, 1 to 13 in VOLZZA/VOLZZA 2, and 1 to 15 in 悠久のリフレシア. (Ratings obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd)
|pop'n music 12 いろは||12||20||36||41||14||30|
|pop'n music 13 カーニバル→20 fantasia||12||20||↑37||↑42||14||30|
|pop'n music Sunny Park→Present||-||26||↑44||48||14||30|
|pop'n music 12 いろは CS||12||20||37||42||14||30|
|pop'n music 13 カーニバル CS||12||20||37||42||14||30|
|REFLEC BEAT colette -Winter-→groovin'!! Upper||4||8||10+||-|
|REFLEC BEAT VOLZZA→VOLZZA 2||4||8||↑12||-|
|REFLEC BEAT plus||4||8||10+||-|
|REFLEC BEAT 悠久のリフレシア||6||10||15||-|