Genre: HARD TRANCE
Jacket design: T田
First Music Game Appearance: beatmania IIDX 19 Lincle / jubeat copious
Other Music Game Appearances:
- jubeat plus copious pack 04
- jubeat plus (Android) KONAMI music pack 23
- jukebeat KONAMI music pack 17
- REFLEC BEAT colette -Winter-
- REFLEC BEAT plus MUSIC PACK 39
- REFLEC BEAT + KONAMI MUSIC PACK 31
Song Connections / Remixes
- WONDER WALKER can be unlocked in beatmania IIDX 19 Lincle by obtaining a FULL COMBO on 天空の夜明け, the last Lincle Kingdom boss song, on any of its ANOTHER charts, as part of the Lincle LINK 3 event. After unlocking it, it can be passed onto jubeat copious as well.
- In jubeat saucer, it can be unlocked via the bistro saucer unlocking event.
- In jubeat saucer fulfill, it can be unlocked as part of saucer macchiato's Side Menu from April 23rd, 2014.
- In jubeat prop, it can be unlocked by playing it as a BONUS TUNE from May 28th, 2015.
- In jubeat Qubell, it is one of the Garnet unlocks of the dig dig Qubell unlocking system.
- In jubeat clan, it can be unlocked in the jubeat SHOP.
- In jubeat festo, it can be purchased at the emo MART.
- WONDER WALKER's jubeat charts were made by RAG.
- With 544 notes, WONDER WALKER currently has the fourth highest number of notes in the jubeat series for a BASIC chart, after Megalara Garuda, Elemental Creation -GITADO ROCK ver.-, and 少年は空を辿る, with 932, 586, and 552 notes respectively.
- WONDER WALKER is the first unlockable song of the Pastel Adventure colette Mountain 3 event of REFLEC BEAT colette -Winter-.
- WONDER WALKER is available in beatmania IIDX INFINITAS as part of the beatmania IIDX INFINITAS 楽曲パック vol.2.
- After being removed from the initial release of REFLEC BEAT 悠久のリフレシア, WONDER WALKER was revived on March 22nd, 2018.
Song Production Information
Video Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
beatmania IIDX difficulty rated from 1 to 12.
jubeat to clan difficulty rated from 1 to 10, and 1 to 10.9 from festo onwards.
REFLEC BEAT to groovin'!! Upper difficulty rated from 1 to 10+, 1 to 13 in VOLZZA/VOLZZA 2, and 1 to 15 in 悠久のリフレシア. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd and jubeat@Wiki.)
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|beatmania IIDX 19 Lincle→Present||-||5||9||12||5||9||12|
|beatmania IIDX INFINITAS||-||5||9||12||5||9||12|
|jubeat plus (Android)||6||9||10|
|REFLEC BEAT colette -Winter-→groovin'!! Upper||4||8||10+||-|
|REFLEC BEAT VOLZZA→VOLZZA 2||4||8||11||-|
|REFLEC BEAT plus||4||8||11||-|
|REFLEC BEAT +||4||8||10+||-|
|REFLEC BEAT 悠久のリフレシア||6||10||13||-|