- Name: Yoshikazu Nagai (永井良和)
- Birthdate: September 15th, 1980
- Websites: http://redalice.net/, http://tano-c.net/, http://djnagai.sexy
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/REDALiCE, https://twitter.com/DJNAGAIDJ
- SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/redalice
Yoshikazu Nagai, known as REDALiCE, is the founder of the ALiCE'S EMOTiON and HARDCORE TANO*C labels and one of the most famous artists in the J-Core scene. His style mainly sticks to happy and uplifting hardcore techno, but sometimes he even turns to harder and more aggressive variations, such as gabber. Lately, he has also stepped out into non-hardcore genres as well, producing EDM, house, and trap.
Under HARDCORE TANO*C, he produces compilations featuring original works composed by other TANO*C members (and occasionally guests from other labels as well) such as the HARDCORE SYNDROME series, one of the longest-running compilation series in the Japanese hardcore scene. Other than composing original songs, he produces remixes of music from the Touhou Project series of doujin games under the ALiCE'S EMOTiON label. He also works with Masayoshi Minoshima from the Alstroemeria Records label, forming the SAISEN TURN duo who parodies songs/re-enacts Touhou songs using assets and sounds from mainstream EDM producers.
Yoshikazu Nagai is currently the co-developer of MARVELOUS's and HARDCORE TANO*C's music game, WACCA.
- Yoshikazu participated in the KONAMI Arcade Championship 2012 Grand Finale mini-live event, where he played Little Star alongside L.E.D..
- Yoshikazu remixed Ignited Night on the cyber beatnation 2 -Hi Speed conclusion- album.
- From the release of Close the World feat.a☆ru up until マサカリブレイド, Yoshikazu has been almost exclusively using his DJ NAGAI alias for KONAMI original songs. The reason behind the change is currently unknown.
- The final act of the HARDCORE SYNDROME 8 RELEASE PARTY had Yoshikazu, after his REDALiCE one, unexpectedly appearing as NAGAI under a disguise as a joke. This was done again on the BEMANI Namahousou (kari) (BEMANI生放送（仮）) live stream of September 10th, 2014.
- As of late December 2014, he started using the DJ NAGAI alias for non-BEMANI releases as well.
- In his early years of music production, Yoshikazu used the 赤いひと (Akai Hito) alias.
- Outside BEMANI, Yoshikazu sometimes uses the RAMM alias with Masayoshi Minoshima. RAMM is a shortening of their initials (REDALiCE and Masayoshi Minoshima).
- According to Yoshikazu, BOOM BOOM DOLLAR (K.O.G G3 MIX) is what impulsed him to compose music.
- Yoshikazu has contributed to TAITO's GROOVE COASTER, SEGA's maimai and オンゲキ and BANDAI NAMCO's 太鼓の達人 series.
- DJ NAGAI
- 元祖ボーイズ男子ボーイズ (member of)
- L.E.D.ALiCE (with L.E.D-G)
- Crimson Hardcore (2009)
- REDSHIFT (2014)
- EMPEROR (2015)
- HOOTER (2016)
- SELECTiONS (2017)
- AKA (2018)