Length: 1:35 (game), 1:44 (OST)
Genre: HAPPY HARDCORE
First Music Game Appearance: beatmania IIDX 17 SIRIUS
Other Music Game Appearances: None.
Song Connections / Remixes
- The beatmania IIDX 17 SIRIUS ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK version of bloomin' feeling features a slightly extended intro.
- An extended version of bloomin' feeling, titled bloomin' feeling (alpaca mix), can be found on Ryu☆'s first album, starmine.
- A remix of bloomin' feeling by 猫叉Master, titled bloomin' feeling -world electronica mix-, appears on starmine and also on 猫叉Master's third album, さよなら世界.
- Another extended version of bloomin' feeling, titled bloomin' feeling (SUNLiGHT Mix), can be found on Ryu☆'s third best of album, Ryu☆BEST -SUNLiGHT-.
- bloomin' feeling shares an audio sample with クライマックス銭湯, 100ºC BUBBLE TECHNO from pop'n music 19 TUNE STREET.
- According to Ryu☆, bloomin' feeling was produced at the same time as RIZING YOU UP, from beatmania IIDX 16 EMPRESS + PREMIUM BEST.
- bloomin' feeling was available in beatmania IIDX INFINITAS' championship Mode from December 24th, 2015 to January 21st, 2016.
- On January 22nd, 2016, it has been added to standard Mode for anyone who had played The 5th KONAMI Arcade Championship Qualifier Round in championship Mode at least once.
- From December 2019, it can be purchased with BITs.
- bloomin' feeling's Single HYPER chart was the FINAL STAGE of every single beatmania IIDX arcade Single 6th Dan course in since its debut in beatmania IIDX 17 SIRIUS to 25 CANNON BALLERS.
Song Production Information
Video Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
beatmania IIDX difficulty rated from 1 to 12. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|Notecounts / Charge Notes||198 / 0||643 / 30||980 / 27||1313 / 23||-||646 / 21||1109 / 13||1384 / 13||-|
|beatmania IIDX 17 SIRIUS→Present||2||7||9||11||-||6||10||11||-|
|beatmania IIDX INFINITAS||-||7||9||11||-||6||10||11||-|
|beatmania IIDX ULTIMATE MOBILE||2||7||9||11||-||-||-||-||-|