- 1 Elisha
- 1.1 Song Information
- 1.2 Lyrics
- 1.3 Song Connections / Remixes
- 1.4 Trivia
- 1.5 Song Production Information
- 1.6 Video Production Information
- 1.7 Difficulty & Notecounts
Artist: DJ YOSHITAKA
Composition/Arrangement: DJ YOSHITAKA
Length: 2:06 (beatmania IIDX, REFLEC BEAT groovin'!!→Present), 1:50 (REFLEC BEAT→colette)
Genre: TRANCE CORE
VJ: Shinichiro Matsuda
First Music Game Appearance: beatmania IIDX 17 SIRIUS
Other Music Game Appearances:
Song Connections / Remixes
- Elisha shares multiple vocal samples with THE DOOR INTO RAINBOW, from beatmania IIDX 18 Resort Anthem.
- Elisha shares the "go!" sample with 赤より紅い夢-Aya2g Tech Dance Remix-, from SOUND VOLTEX II -infinite infection-.
- The REFLEC BEAT series uses a shorter version of Elisha. 16 seconds are cut.
- As of REFLEC BEAT groovin'!!, Elisha uses the original uncut beatmania IIDX version of the song.
- A remix of Elisha by Rin, titled Elisha -Rin Remix-, appears on the beatmania IIDX ULTIMATE MOBILE exclusive album BEMANI ULTIMATE REMIXes.
- This song has different backgrounds, banners, jackets, or other related images. For more information, please see this page.
- The fish seen in Elisha's movie and its jacket is a coelacanth, the oldest currently living species of fish to date.
- Elisha is one of the three bundled songs on REFLEC BEAT +, along with not eternity and Wuv U.
- Elisha is used as background music in a mission on the KONAMI arcade game ROAD FIGHTERS (ロードファイターズ).
- Elisha was the only song in the arcade releases of REFLEC BEAT prior to 悠久のリフレシア where its (regular) MEDIUM chart was rated Level 8 but its HARD or SPECIAL charts were not rated Level 10 or higher.
- Elisha received a brand-new set of charts in REFLEC BEAT groovin'!!, to match its new audio.
- Elisha received RENEWAL charts in REFLEC BEAT VOLZZA, unlockable as part of the third phase of the Pastel-kun to Gakkii-hakase no dokidoki rhythm kenkyujou (パステルくんとガッキー博士のドキドキリズム研究所) event. They could be unlocked after assembling the Fish Synthesizer (お魚シンセサイザー) instrument.
- In REFLEC BEAT VOLZZA 2, these charts were playable by default.
- After being removed from the initial release of REFLEC BEAT 悠久のリフレシア, Elisha was revived on March 22nd, 2018.
Song Production Information
"Realization of a new rule"
For me, nothing has given me more satisfaction than being a creator.
Inside of me, the feelings of hope and fear are on my shoulders, choking out the pressure of failure in my chest.
In an unimaginable situation, one's decision making must be done quickly, whether it be by chance or not.
But it is at this new forefront in IIDX that this experience is shared by all that share this mission and that these new rules must be applied to the production.
It was very difficult to overcome these old efforts and ideas...
The prototype for this song was created and I repeated words in my mind until I came up with "Elisha"
I feel that we can create a new dynamic starting with this song.
Video Production Information
I really enjoyed making this representation of the deep blue sea. It was a lot of fun.
Difficulty & Notecounts
beatmania IIDX difficulty rated from 1 to 12.
REFLEC BEAT to groovin'!! Upper difficulty rated from 1 to 10+, 1 to 13 in VOLZZA/VOLZZA 2, and 1 to 15 in 悠久のリフレシア. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|Notecounts / Charge Notes / Backspin Scratches||217 / 0 / 0||462 / 28 / 1||754 / 91 / 1||1152 / 78 / 4||-||481 / 33 / 1||822 / 84 / 1||1390 / 121 / 1||-|
|beatmania IIDX 17 SIRIUS→25 CANNON BALLERS||3||6||10||11||-||5||9||11||-|
|beatmania IIDX 26 Rootage→Present||↓2||6||10||11||-||5||9||11||-|
|beatmania IIDX INFINITAS||-||6||10||11||-||5||9||11||-|
|beatmania IIDX ULTIMATE MOBILE||2||6||10||11||-||-||-||-||-|
|beatmania IIDX INFINITAS (2020)||2||6||10||11||-||5||9||11||-|
|REFLEC BEAT limelight→colette -All Seasons-||4||↑8||9||-|
|REFLEC BEAT plus||4||8||9||-|
|REFLEC BEAT +||4||8||9||-|
|REFLEC BEAT groovin'!!→VOLZZA 2||4||8||9||-|
|REFLEC BEAT VOLZZA→VOLZZA 2||4||7||10||-|
|REFLEC BEAT 悠久のリフレシア||7||10||11||-|