Dancing Stage Fever
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Dancing Stage Fever
- Release date: October 24th, 2003 (Europe)
General Information / Changes
- First European Dancing Stage title to feature the 2003-2013 KONAMI logo.
- Released simultaneously on PlayStation and PlayStation 2. However, there are some differences between the two versions:
- The PlayStation version has fewer songs, no BEGINNER charts, and none of the charts have Freeze Arrows.
- The PlayStation version's interface uses the interface and music of DanceDanceRevolution 4thMIX PLUS, and uses the Solo series' announcer. The PlayStation 2 version's interface is based on DDRMAX2, but recolored and redesigned, with the BGM mostly based on 5thMIX.
- The PlayStation 2 version is the only Dancing Stage CS title that has lyrics for all of its licenses.
- The PlayStation 2 version is one of the first non-Japanese releases to change AFRO's name to DISCO.
- The PlayStation 2 version has language settings available for English, French, German, Italian, and Spanish.
- The PlayStation version does not have language settings available.
- Total songs: 15 (PS1), 29 (PS2)
- All That She Wants / Ace of Base
- Cool for Cats / Squeeze
- One Step Beyond / Madness
- Virtuality / VBirds
- Wannabe / Spice Girls
- DESTINY / NAOKI feat. PAULA TERRY
- Let the beat hit em! / STONE BROS.
- Look To The Sky (True Color Mix) / SySF. feat. ANNA
- LOVE AGAIN TONIGHT (For Melissa MIX) / NAOKI feat. PAULA TERRY
- Midnite Blaze / U1 Jewel Style
- PARANOIA EVOLUTION / 200
- PUT YOUR FAITH IN ME (Jazzy Groove) / UZI-LAY
- SP-TRIP MACHINE (JUNGLE MIX) / DE-SIRE
PlayStation 2 Only
- Come On Eileen / Dexy's Midnight Runners
- Teenage Kicks / The Undertones
- The Boys Are back In Town / Thin Lizzy
- D2R / NAOKI
- Do It Right (Harmonized 2Step Mix) / SOTA feat. Ebony Fay
- DROP THE BOMB (SySF. Mix) / Scotty D.
- ECSTASY / d-complex
- Healing Vision (Angelic mix) / 2MB
- KAKUMEI / dj TAKA with NAOKI
- MAXX UNLIMITED / Z
- rain of sorrow / NM feat. EBONY FAY
- This article is a stub. You can help complete this page by filling in missing information and/or by correcting any errors.