- Real name: unknown
- Birth year: 1992 (date unknown)
- Homepage: http://aranmusic.net/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/_aran
- SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/aran_07
Starting his music career in 2009, aran has become known for his style of electronic music production, containing his unique palette of sounds which incorporate his love for both music and video games. He has become one of the go-to names for progressive house and electro house in Japan and also produces trance, drum'n'bass, drumstep, and EDM.
Since its establishment in late 2012, aran has been a member of the Unitone label and has released multiple albums under the label, as well as serving as a co-director. aran has also made a name for himself in UK hardcore as a member of the HARDCORE TANO*C label.
- aran has also written songs for TAITO's GROOVE COASTER and BANDAI NAMCO's 太鼓の達人.
|Xperanza||aran||beatmania IIDX 25 CANNON BALLERS||HYBRID HARDCORE||✓||✓|
|Sweet Requiem||REDALiCE & aran||SOUND VOLTEX IV HEAVENLY HAVEN||-||-||✓|
- Drei (2012, with lawy and Ryunosuke Kudo)
- DESKTOP UNIVERSE (2012)
- Aftershock (2013, with USAO)
- OLD HEAVEN (2014)
- ALPHA (2015)
- Aftershock pt.2 (2016, with USAO)
- TRI▼FORCE (2016, with t+pazolite and Massive New Krew)
- ARCHVS (2017)