Difference between revisions of "AC jb 2020"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
m (Protected "AC jb 2020": JAEPO over. Unlocking until KONAMI gives more out more info. ([Edit=Allow only administrators] (indefinite) [Move=Allow only administrators] (indefinite)))
Revision as of 19:16, 10 February 2020
|jubeat - ripples (APPEND) - knit (APPEND)|
|copious (APPEND) - saucer (fulfill)|
|prop - Qubell - clan - festo - 2020|
|Foreign Arcade Releases|
|乐动魔方 - 乐动魔方 2代 - 乐动魔方 全国对战版|
|jubeat plus (Android) - jukebeat|
jubeat mobile - 2
- This page is for a game that has not been released yet. As such, expect frequent updates.
- Announcement date: February 5th, 2020 on jubeat's twitter page
- Location test dates: February 7th-8th, 2020 (JAEPO 2020)
- Release dates: TBA
General Information / Changes
- Game comes with new cabinets, which offered many changes from the original design used since the original 2008 jubeat:
- Game now runs at 60 FPS; earlier arcade versions only ran at 30.
- Music videos for songs can now be displayed.
- Panels are roughly 1.2 times bigger than the original panels.
- New cabinets can come in one of several different colors.
- A grade bar has been added to gameplay to show you when you pass to the next letter grade in a song.
- First jubeat since the first to not have a unique name.
Full Song List
This song list is taken from a location test. As such, it will be frequently updated.
|Hades Doll||BEMANI Sound Team "Power of Nature"||185||4||8||10.6|
|Neuron||BEMANI Sound Team "Expander"||174||4||8||10.1|
|Spica||BEMANI Sound Team "TATSUYA"||176||3||7||10.5|
|splash!||BEMANI Sound Team "Trance Liquid"||156||4||7||10.5|
- This article is a stub. You can help complete this page by filling in missing information and/or by correcting any errors.