Song Connections / Remixes
- Aegis marks the first stand-alone video by long-time KONAMI staff member Yumi Miyashita in beatmania IIDX.
- Aegis also marks Tatsuya Iyama's debut in the beatmania IIDX series.
- An aegis is a shield, often associated with the Greek goddess Athena and her shield, which often signified protection under a religious or other powerful figure.
- The "IT" part of the artist stands for "Iyama Tatsuya".
- The "medalion" part of the artist is a reference to Tatsuya as well, as he was the sound designer of various KONAMI redemption games (also known as "medal" games).
- The character in Aegis' video is simply named Aegis.
- Aegis was added to beatmania IIDX INFINITAS on February 5th, 2018 as part of the February 2018 Basic Subscription Monthly Songs.
- From March 2020, it can be purchased with BITs.
Song Production Information
Nice to meet you all, I am IT medalion.
This is my first time participating in this.
For my first song in this series, how could I fit it into such a unique game?
How could I make it memorable? After thinking about it, I produced a song.
I am glad to have participated in this.
I thank you all for your support and hope to do more in the future.
Why is the song called Aegis?
Anything that I feel is good.
I call it my aegis.
Video Production Information
Hello, my name is Karu, and this is my first time participating in this.
I felt that Aegis was a good song because of its great tempo, so I wanted to make a movie that portrayed this tempo without becoming overbearing or distracting.
I kind of started slow and felt a bit tense in making this movie but looking back at it now, I feel that I had an enjoyable experience.
Difficulty & Notecounts
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|Notecounts / Charge Notes||-||459 / 16||717 / 16||1202 / 20||-||444 / 16||728 / 16||1109 / 20||-|
|beatmania IIDX 18 Resort Anthem→Present||-||6||8||11||-||5||8||10||-|
|beatmania IIDX INFINITAS||-||6||8||11||-||5||8||10||-|
|beatmania IIDX ULTIMATE MOBILE||-||6||8||11||-||-||-||-||-|