- Name: Akira Michishita (道下朗)
- Birthdate: March 27, 1990
- Website: http://c-show.jp/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/c_show_dtmer
- Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/c_show
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/akira.michishita.5
Akira Michishita is a music producer who has won several SOUND VOLTEX contests. He is recognized in BEMANI for his more dynamic songs, especially his "HOLIC" series of works, which mishmash elements of various genres together. He specializes in drum'n'bass, house, dubstep, moombahcore, and trap, although sometimes steps out for other genres such as happy/UK hardcore, frenchcore, and EDM.
Akira often collaborates with t+pazolite, frequently appearing on releases under the C.H.S label and owning Lick Dom Records, a sub-label of C.H.S where he released his first album, HOLIX, and various compilations. He also contributes to various doujin circles (under also the KaSa alias) and works as an arranger for the music production company Digz.
- Akira has composed songs for SEGA's rhythm games maimai and CHUNITHM under the alias D-Cee.
- Akira's aliases were chosen because "C-Show" sounds like "師匠" (teacher/master) and "D-Cee" sounds like "弟子" (disciple).
- Akira has also contributed to MARVELOUS!'s WACCA, under his main C-Show alias.
- Lite Show Magic (with t+pazolite)
- ツマミ戦隊 タテレンジャー (member of)