BEMANI 2021 manatsu no utagassen 5 ban shoubu
The BEMANI 2021 manatsu no utagassen 5 ban shoubu (BEMANI 2021真夏の歌合戦5番勝負) event is a collaboration event held between all eight active BEMANI games: beatmania IIDX 28 BISTROVER / 29 CastHour, DanceDanceRevolution A20 PLUS, DANCERUSH STARDOM, GITADORA HIGH-VOLTAGE, jubeat festo, pop'n music 解明リドルズ, SOUND VOLTEX EXCEED GEAR, and ノスタルジア Op.3.
In addition to the above-mentioned BEMANI titles, QUIZ MAGIC ACADEMY 夢幻の鏡界 and CARD CONNECT are also involved in the event, acting as "bonus titles".
You will get "yells" for playing any of participating games, like votes in いちかのBEMANI投票選抜戦2019. Yells are accumulated by game titles, except QUIZ MAGIC ACADEMY and CARD CONNECT which share a gauge named "Bonus Yell".
At each stage, a new song comes from each of two teams, TEAM RED and TEAM BLUE. Each song is added to four games, except for the third stage where both songs from this stage are added to all eight games. One game from the four is designated as "producing title" and the others as "supporting titles". Yells from the producing title is worth five times of those from supporting titles. Yells cannot be used for songs from the opposite team, but the bonus yells can be used for any teams.
You can unlock a song by filling 7,200 yells (or 3,200 yells if it is a Special Plan song) to its gauge. The two TEAMs competed with sums of used yells by players around the world for them. TEAM RED was the team that obtained more yells, and will show a new song at the end of the event.
|Song Title||Artist||Producing Title||Supporting Titles|
|1st stage: Spearheads' Battle (starting from July 29th)|
|MA・TSU・RI||かなたん,アマギセーラ,ぁゅ by BEMANI Sound Team "藤森崇多"||jubeat festo||beatmania IIDX 28 BISTROVER|
SOUND VOLTEX EXCEED GEAR
|2nd stage: Second-line Battle (starting from August 5th)|
|チュッチュ♪マチュピチュ||ななひら,Nana Takahashi,猫体質 by BEMANI Sound Team "劇ダンサーレコード"||DANCERUSH STARDOM||GITADORA HIGH-VOLTAGE|
pop'n music 解明リドルズ
|3rd stage: Special Plan (starting from August 12th)|
|LIKE A VAMPIRE||koyomi,星野奏子 by BEMANI Sound Team "TAKA"||Produced by BEMANI|
|4th stage: Vice-commanders' Battle (starting from August 19th)|
|Globe Glitter||Sana,ATSUMI UEDA by BEMANI Sound Team "PON"||pop'n music 解明リドルズ||beatmania IIDX 28 BISTROVER|
DanceDanceRevolution A20 PLUS
|5th stage: Commanders' Battle (starting from August 26th)|
|ユメブキ||紫崎 雪,Risa Yuzuki,709sec. by BEMANI Sound Team "PHQUASE & SYUNN"||SOUND VOLTEX EXCEED GEAR||DanceDanceRevolution A20 PLUS|
BONUS TRACK by the winner TEAM
The results are announced on September 9th, 2021 where TEAM RED won the event with 771,542,110 yells to TEAM BLUE's 662,561,365. Triple Cross's title and jacket were revealed on October 2nd, 2021.
This song is available by default while playing with an e-amusement PASS from the following dates:
- SOUND VOLTEX EXCEED GEAR and ノスタルジア Op.3: October 7th, 2021
- beatmania IIDX 29 CastHour: October 13th, 2021
- DANCERUSH STARDOM, GITADORA HIGH-VOLTAGE, and jubeat festo: October 28th, 2021
Triple Cross -GITADORA Edition-
|BEMANI Sound Team "dj TAKA & DJ YOSHITAKA & SYUNN"|
Event finale song
This song is made available to certain participating games on different dates:
- ノスタルジア Op.3: unlockable in MISSION BINGO from September 9th, 2021
- GITADORA HIGH-VOLTAGE: unlockable in VOLTAGE QUEST from September 15th, 2021 to October 10th, 2021
|恋愛観測 -2021真夏のエンディング ver.-||2021真夏のSingers|
- With the possible exception of DANCERUSH STARDOM (whose sound director has never been revealed), all the non-Produced by BEMANI songs were from the sound directors of their respective BEMANI series.
- DANCERUSH STARDOM is the only BEMANI game in the event that received all four songs from the same team, TEAM RED.
- jubeat festo and SOUND VOLTEX EXCEED GEAR are the only two BEMANI games in the event that received the same set of songs.
- チュッチュ♪マチュピチュ was the only TEAM RED song to be picked for both GITADORA HIGH-VOLTAGE and ノスタルジア Op.3.
- In addition, MOVE! (We Keep It Movin') was the only TEAM BLUE song that was not added to GITADORA HIGH VOLTAGE or ノスタルジア Op.3.
- When playing these songs in DanceDanceRevolution A20 PLUS, the announcer does not talk and the crowd does not cheer.
- DUAL STRIKER was the only song in the event that was arranged for both GITADORA and ノスタルジア.
- Coincidentally, the four games in which it appeared in are keysounded.
|1st STAGE - 先鋒戦||MA・TSU・RI - 鋳鉄の檻|
|2nd STAGE - 次鋒戦||チュッチュ♪マチュピチュ - MOVE! (We Keep It Movin')|
|3rd STAGE - 特別企画||LIKE A VAMPIRE - スーパー戦湯ババンバーン|
|4th STAGE - 副将戦||Globe Glitter - 斑咲花|
|5th STAGE - 大将戦||ユメブキ - DUAL STRIKER|
|BONUS TRACK||Triple Cross (GITADORA Edition) - Aftermath|
|イベントフィナーレ楽曲||恋愛観測 -2021真夏のエンディング ver.-|