This page is for the beatmania IIDX 10th style song Changes by TaQ. For other songs titled Changes, please see Changes (disambiguation).
- A down-tempo, extended version of Changes, simply titled changes, appears on TaQ's album ongaq:stromatolite.
- Changes and Innocent Walls mark TaQ's final original compositions in the beatmania IIDX series.
- Changes is the only new song in beatmania IIDX 10th style without a Single ANOTHER chart.
- It marks the final arcade original beatmania IIDX song to date to not have one.
- Changes is a hidden revival in beatmania IIDX 16 EMPRESS. It can be unlocked by playing 30 rounds.
- As of January 7th, 2009, it is available by default.
Song Production Information
"comrade" kage : goli : gyo : hes : kani : ucchie : wac : slake : des-row : simon : reo : naoki : shiro : new-3 : yuz : f-fly : the crew subsimon : samm : hidemaru : full : aki : hazzy : kame : meg : ryu* (no music without one of you) ysk : a-t : lisu : myu : all the bemani players around the world (I love you)
and least but not last : taka
Video Production Information
Some things change. Lots of things.
There are also things that can't change. Lots of things.
Difficulty & Notecounts
beatmania IIDX difficulty rated 1 to 8 in 10th style, 1 to 8+ in IIDX RED, and 1 to 12 in HAPPY SKY onwards.
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|beatmania IIDX 10th style||-||6||8||-||-||7||8||-||-|
|beatmania IIDX 11 IIDX RED||-||6||8||-||-||7||↑8+||-||-|
|beatmania IIDX 12 HAPPY SKY||-||6||↑9||-||-||7||↑10||-||-|
|beatmania IIDX 16 EMPRESS→18 Resort Anthem||-||6||9||-||-||7||10||-||-|
|beatmania IIDX 10th style CS||-||6||8||-||-||7||8||-||-|