Artist: わんにゃん☆パニックス (Wannyan☆Panics)
Harpsichord/Cathedral Organ: Zektbach
Trumpet: Hideyuki Ono
Drum Programming: Poonyan
First Music Game Appearance: GuitarFreaks V and DrumMania V AC
Other Music Game Appearances:
To be updated.
- Another song composed by Wannyan☆Panics, Einherjar, appears as the Climax Stage in GuitarFreaks XG & DrumMania XG.
- Die Zauberflöte is GuitarFreaks V & DrumMania V's Premium Encore Stage. The song is accessed after earning 98% Perfects on any GF/DM V Extra Stage song (鬼姫, ancient breeze, White tornado), up to the highest difficulty tier played on Extra Stage.
- Die Zauberflöte is available for play in GF/DM V Standard mode by earning 1200 Skill Points. The song is also available in GF/DM V2 as an Extra Stage, and may be unlocked into Standard mode by earning 400 Skill Points. In GF/DM V3, the song is automatically available on all Standard mode stages.
- On the console release of GF/DM V, the song is unlocked by reaching 150000 points in Gitado Slot, or by turning on time-release unlocks and playing the game for 15 hours. For GF/DM V2 CS, the song is unlocked by earning 8 wins in GITADOCHANKO, or by turning on time-release unlocks and playing the game for 8 hours.
- Die Zauberflöte translates to The Magic Flute in English.
Song Production Information
Video Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
GF/DM difficulty rated from 1 to 99.
GF/DM XG difficulty rated from 0.00 to 9.99. (Arcade ratings obtained from the Konami official game websites and BemaniWIKI.)
GuitarFreaks & DrumMania