Composition/Arrangement: Satoru Nakata
pop'n music Genre: NEWS (ニュース)
pop'n music Character: BOY [CS1-4P]
First Music Game Appearance: pop'n music 5 CS
Other Music Game Appearances:
Song Connections / Remixes
- In pop'n music 5 CS, Landmark's character was BOY [CS1-2P]. This BOY palette was a 1P color on the CS releases, except in pop'n music CS.
- Landmark is playable in pop'n music 7 as the FINAL STAGE of the NAKATEK Course (ナカテクコース).
- It received a Battle NORMAL chart in pop'n music 7.
- Landmark received brand-new HYPER and EX charts in pop'n music peace, as part of the pop'n time trip -prologue- (ポップンタイムトリップ プロローグ) event. These charts could be unlocked from February 14th, 2019 to February 19th, 2020 by filling out 7 stamps of the third pop'n music CS card.
- Landmark's HYPER and EX charts use its NORMAL chart's keysounds, filling with non-keysounded notes for the rest of the charts.
- Unlike the other charts, Landmark's HYPER and EX charts feature Highlight Zones.
It's a dreamy '80s-style techno. Sounds like the theme of the news!?
Song Production Information
He has recently become addicted to online games.
I heard he plays all day long.
But he's going to attend to the pop'n party in double circle!
Difficulty & Notecounts
pop'n music difficulty rated from 1 to 43 through pop'n music 20 fantasia, and 1 to 50 from Sunny Park onwards. (Ratings and notecounts from Pop'n Music Fever.)
|Notecounts / Long pop-kun||162 / 0||266 / 0||510 / 18||908 / 7||266||-|
|pop'n music 5 CS||5||14||-||-||-||-|
|pop'n music 6 CS||8||13||-||-||-||-|
|pop'n music 7 CS||16||13||-||-||13||-|
|pop'n music 7||↑16||↓13||-||-||13||-|
|pop'n music 9→20 fantasia||↓12||13||-||-||13||-|
|pop'n music Sunny Park→うさぎと猫と少年の夢||-||19||-||-||13||-|
|pop'n music peace→Present||-||19||33||42||13||-|