AFTER THE GAME
AFTER THE GAME
Song Connections / Remixes
- AFTER THE GAME is a short version of the end of regulation background music from KONAMI's NBA IN THE ZONE '98 / NBA POWER DUNKERS 3 video game.
- The full version of AFTER THE GAME, titled AFTER THE GAME -POWER DUNKERS ver.-, appears on the V-RARE SOUND TRACK CD.
- A vocal version of AFTER THE GAME, titled AFTER THE GAME OF LOVE, appears in DanceDanceRevolution 3rdMIX CS.
- AFTER THE GAME replaces AFTER THE GAME OF LOVE in most of its appearances in American/European DanceDanceRevolution home releases, except for DanceDanceRevolution ULTRAMIX.
- Both songs also share the same stepcharts.
- AFTER THE GAME received AFTER THE GAME OF LOVE's BEGINNER chart in DanceDanceRevolution S.
- Also in DanceDanceRevolution S, AFTER THE GAME uses AFTER THE GAME OF LOVE's title and graphics.
- This is also the only time AFTER THE GAME has been available in a DanceDanceRevolution Japanese home release.
- The game-size version of AFTER THE GAME was never available on an original soundtrack until the DanceDanceRevolution S ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK album.
- On said album, AFTER THE GAME's title was slightly changed to AFTER the GAME.
- Although AFTER THE GAME is one of the default songs in DanceDanceRevolution S, it didn't appear in DanceDanceRevolution S+.
Song Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
DanceDanceRevolution difficulty from 2ndMIX CLUB through 5thMIX (and the Solo games) rated from 1 to 9, 1 to 10 from DDRMAX2 to SuperNOVA2, and 1 to 20 from X onwards. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|Notecounts / Freeze Arrows / Shock Arrows||41 / 0||72 / 0||168 / 0||207 / 0||- / - / -||114 / 0||167 / 0||207 / 0||- / - / -|
|DanceDanceRevolution KONAMIX / Dancing Stage PARTY EDiTiON||-||1||4||5||-||2||4||6||-|
|DanceDanceRevolution KONAMIX / Dancing Stage PARTY EDiTiON||2||4||6|