SO IN LOVE
SO IN LOVE
Artist: Caramel S.
Composition/Arrangement: Atsushi Sato
Lyrics: Jonny Dynamite!
Genre: 70'S POP/JAZZ
First Music Game Appearance: DDRMAX -DanceDanceRevolution 6thMIX- CS
Other Music Game Appearances:
I wake at night and I start reaching for you Every single time I wish you lived a little closer There's nothing else can make me feel the way you do And phone calls don't provide The warm I need when nights are colder Missing you is more than I can stand I need you here with me, so baby take my hand Let's get close again I'm So In Love You may be far away, but I need you here today now... To hold me. Boy, I'll never get enough You're the only one for me. Come on over and you'll see You and Me, we are So In Love
Song Connections / Remixes
- A remix of SO IN LOVE by The Master, titled SO IN LOVE ~train~, can be found on the DanceDanceRevolution EXTREME Premium CD and on the DanceDanceRevolution EXTREME Limited Edition Music Sampler CD.
- SO IN LOVE is Atsushi Sato's only original composition in BEMANI. Since then, he has only provided instrumental work or has served as a recording engineer for other songs.
- SO IN LOVE received a BEGINNER chart in DanceDanceRevolution EXTREME.
- It also received a new Single HEAVY chart in DanceDanceRevolution EXTREME, replacing its old one.
- SO IN LOVE has an additional, unused chart file with slightly different charts in the DanceDanceRevolution ULTRAMIX data.
Song Production Information
CS Information Data
"SO IN LOVE" by Caramel.S. Oozing with stories of love just like melted caramel over a hot flame, this downtempo song has elements of 70's pop, smooth jazz and lounge all rolled into every bite. Yum!
Difficulty & Notecounts
DanceDanceRevolution difficulty rated from 1 to 10 from DDRMAX2 to SuperNOVA2, and 1 to 20 from X onwards. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|Notecounts / Freeze Arrows / Shock Arrows||66 / 0||102 / 27||147 / 33||191 / 26||- / - / -||86 / 7||139 / 14||186 / 24||- / - / -|
|DDRMAX CS JP||-||N/A||N/A||※N/A||-||N/A||N/A||N/A||-|
|DDRMAX CS US||-||3||6||※7||-||4||6||7||-|
|DDRMAX2 CS JP||-||3||6||7||-||4||6||7||-|
|Dancing Stage MegaMix||1||3||6||7||-||4||6||7||-|
|DanceDanceRevolution ULTRAMIX / Dancing Stage Unleashed||-||3||5||6||-||2||5||6||-|
|DanceDanceRevolution EXTREME CS US||1||3||6||7||-||4||6||7||-|
|DanceDanceRevolution A20 PLUS→Present||3||4||7||9||-||↑4||7||9||-|
※ This chart is different from the later arcade/console Single HEAVY chart (notes: 193, 26 Freeze Arrows).
|Notecounts / Freeze Arrows / Shock Arrows||- / -||102 / 27||168 / 33||194 / 24||- / - / -||111 / 6||153 / 17||186 / 25||- / - / -|
|DanceDanceRevolution ULTRAMIX (unused)||-||N/A||N/A||N/A||-||N/A||N/A||N/A||-|