Two soundbites can be heard, one of them being "game... over".
Song Connections / Remixes
- 888 marks DJ TECHNORCH's debut in the DanceDanceRevolution series.
- In DanceDanceRevolution UNIVERSE3, 888 can be unlocked in QUEST MODE by beating Silvia on the fourth floor of the Universe Tower.
- 888 is one of the hidden CS transplants in DanceDanceRevolution X2. It was available for play during August 8th, 18th, or 28th, from 8:00 to 8:59 or 20:00 to 20:59.
- As of December 24th, 2010, 888 has been made available for normal play.
- In DanceDanceRevolution II/DanceDanceRevolution hottest party5, 888 is one of the Replicant D-action hidden songs.
- 888 appears as downloadable content for DanceDanceRevolution S+, in the DDR X2 Special Pack 3.
- Despite that 888's BPM is shown to go as fast as 888 BPM, it actually goes up to 444 BPM at its fastest.
- In DanceDanceRevolution S+, 888's BPM is correctly shown as 111-444 BPM.
- According to DJ TECHNORCH, 888's title is read as "hachiyasoba" (はちやそば) in Japanese.
Song Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
DanceDanceRevolution difficulty rated from 1 to 10 from DDRMAX2 to SuperNOVA2, and 1 to 20 from X onwards. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|Notecounts / Freeze Arrows / Shock Arrows||80 / 6||208 / 10||444 / 24||515 / 11||753 / 25 / 0||208 / 10||406 / 11||537 / 21||680 / 12 / 0|
|DanceDanceRevolution II / hottest party 5||2||6||12||14||18||7||11||15||18|
|DanceDanceRevolution X3 VS 2ndMIX→Present||↑3||6||↑13||14||18||7||↑12||15||18|