Jump to navigation Jump to search
Song Connections / Remixes
- This song has different backgrounds, banners, jackets, or other related images. For more information, please see this page.
- In DanceDanceRevolution UNIVERSE3, aftershock!! can be unlocked in QUEST MODE by beating Edgar in Club Orion.
- In DanceDanceRevolution X2, aftershock!! is one of the unlockable songs of the Ganbare PiX Kirakira douchuu (がんばれPiX キラキラ道中) event. It can be unlocked by having destroyed 800 planets, and launching PiX to a total distance of 490,000-520,000 light-years.
- As of February 23rd, 2011, aftershock!! has been unlocked for normal play.
- Despite that aftershock!!'s BPM is displayed as 157 on all games it appears in, the song has a sudden brief BPM change to 628.
- An aftershock is quake of lesser magnitude, usually one of a series, following a large earthquake in the same area.
- aftershock!! appears as downloadable content for DanceDanceRevolution S+, in the DDR X2 Special Pack 2.
- According to typeMARS, aftershock!! was composed for him to step for the DanceDanceRevolution PC simulator StepMania.
Song Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
DanceDanceRevolution difficulty rated from 1 to 10 from DDRMAX2 to SuperNOVA2, and 1 to 20 from X onwards. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|Notecounts / Freeze Arrows / Shock Arrows||125 / 1||141 / 42||304 / 43||447 / 14||- / - / -||134 / 37||304 / 43||427 / 14||- / - / -|
|DanceDanceRevolution II / hottest party 5||3||5||9||13||-||5||9||13||-|
|DanceDanceRevolution DANCE WARS||3||5||9||13||-||-||-||-||-|