Artist: WORLD SEQUENCE
Composition/Arrangement: Seiya Murai
pop'n music Genre: Jazz Waltz (ジャズワルツ)
pop'n music Character: CECIL [10-2P]
pop'n music Background: 麗しのカーディガン (pop'n music 2 CS)
First Music Game Appearance: pop'n music 9 (ee'MALL)
Other Music Game Appearances: None.
Song Connections / Remixes
- This song has different backgrounds, banners, jackets, or other related images. For more information, please see this page.
- CLOUD was added to pop'n music 9 on March 19th, 2003 via ee'MALL.
- CLOUD's Battle NORMAL and HYPER charts originally had the same notecounts. This was fixed in pop'n music 12 いろは, where it received brand-new Battle NORMAL/HYPER charts.
- Before pop'n music 14 FEVER!, CLOUD's character was Kevin [5-2P].
- CECIL received a unique portrait on the new banner for CLOUD.
- CLOUD was removed from the BEMANI category in pop'n music Sunny Park.
- It returned to the BEMANI category in pop'n music éclale.
Song Production Information
As WORLD SEQUENCE, I make songs using various world music themes, with this song containing a combination of waltz and jazz.
At first I didn't really think much about the genre and wrote whatever came to mind, but when I let other people hear it they said "What is this?" and "There are several jazz waltzes similar to this", so I used it as the genre name. I still don't really know what actual jazz waltz sounds like...(^^;。
In my head, I envisioned old European movies containing a slightly gloomy atmosphere.
Something like "A Day in the Life of a Son Born in a Poor Blacksmith's Family"... (laughs). This song resembles an era of industrial development, where a city is covered in oil and smoke.
Difficulty & Notecounts
|pop'n music 9→11 (via ee'MALL)||10||19||31||36||※22||※29|
|pop'n music 12 いろは→13 カーニバル (via ee'MALL)||10||19||31||36||22||29|
|pop'n music 14 FEVER!→15 ADVENTURE||10||↑22||31||36||22||29|
|pop'n music 16 PARTY♪→20 fantasia||10||22||31||↓35||22||29|
|pop'n music Sunny Park→Present||-||28||37||41||22||29|
|pop'n music 14 FEVER! CS||10||22||31||35||22||29|
※ Denotes charts were different from the later Battle charts:
- Battle NORMAL/HYPER charts: total notes: 454.