Mahjong Fight Club tokubetsu setsuzokukyoku
Composition/Arrangement: Mahjong Fight Club Sound Staff
pop'n music Character: 黄龍 
pop'n music Genre: MFC (麻雀格闘倶楽部)
pop'n CG designer: tQy
First Music Game Appearance: pop'n music 13 カーニバル
Other Music Game Appearances: None.
None, though there are voice clips from the Mahjong Fight Club games.
Song Connections / Remixes
- 麻雀格闘倶楽部特別接続曲 is a medley of several tracks, sound effects, and announcer quotes from the Mahjong Fight Club (麻雀格闘倶楽部, also known as MFC) arcade series, also made by KONAMI.
- The OST version of 麻雀格闘倶楽部特別接続曲 does not include a few of the sound effects from the Mahjong Fight Club games heard in-game.
- Another medley of songs from Mahjong Fight Club NEXT (麻雀格闘倶楽部NEXT), titled 麻雀格闘倶楽部NEXT タイトルデモ ～東一局～リーチ, can be found in REFLEC BEAT colette -Autumn-.
- 麻雀格闘倶楽部特別接続曲 was unlockable in pop'n music 13 カーニバル from November 16th to December 7th, 2005, as part of the WakuWaku pop'n Land (わくわく ポップンランド) event.
- 麻雀格闘倶楽部特別接続曲's title translates as "Mahjong Fight Club Special Connection Music".
- If one were to include their parts of the medley, 麻雀格闘倶楽部特別接続曲 marks the only original appearances to date of Kazuhiro Senoo and Yuichi Takamine in pop'n music.
- 黄龍 does not have a 2P color.
Song Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
pop'n music difficulty rated from 1 to 43 through pop'n music 20 fantasia, and 1 to 50 from Sunny Park onwards. (Ratings obtained from Pop'n Music Fever.)
|pop'n music 13 カーニバル→20 fantasia||10||19||31||38||15||18|
|pop'n music Sunny Park→Present||-||25||37||44||15||18|
|pop'n music 13 カーニバル CS||10||19||31||38||15||18|