Mahjong Fight Club tokubetsu setsuzokukyoku
Composition/Arrangement: Mahjong Fight Club Sound Staff
pop'n music Character: 黄龍 
pop'n music Genre: MFC (麻雀格闘倶楽部)
pop'n CG designer: tQy
First Music Game Appearance: pop'n music 13 カーニバル
Other Music Game Appearances: None.
Song Connections / Remixes
- 麻雀格闘倶楽部特別接続曲 is a medley of several tracks, sound effects, and announcer quotes from the Mahjong Fight Club (麻雀格闘倶楽部, also known as MFC) arcade series, also made by KONAMI.
- The OST version of 麻雀格闘倶楽部特別接続曲 does not include a few of the sound effects from the Mahjong Fight Club games heard in-game.
- The winning hand heard in the ending of the OST version is the same as the winning hand heard in the EX chart.
- Another medley of songs from Mahjong Fight Club NEXT (麻雀格闘倶楽部NEXT), titled 麻雀格闘倶楽部NEXT タイトルデモ～東一局～リーチ, can be found in REFLEC BEAT colette -Autumn-.
- 麻雀格闘倶楽部特別接続曲 was unlockable in pop'n music 13 カーニバル from November 16th to December 7th, 2005, as part of the WakuWaku pop'n Land (わくわく ポップンランド) event.
- 麻雀格闘倶楽部特別接続曲's title translates as "Mahjong Fight Club Special Medley".
- If one were to include their parts of the medley, 麻雀格闘倶楽部特別接続曲 marks the only original appearances to date of Kazuhiro Senoo and Yuichi Takamine in pop'n music.
- 黄龍 does not have a 2P color.
- The winning hands at the end of 麻雀格闘倶楽部特別接続曲 are different for each chart:
- 5 BUTTON: ロン リーチのみ (ron, riichi nomi)
- NORMAL: ロン リーチ 純チャンタ (ron, riichi, junchanta)
- HYPER: ツモ リーチ 門前ツモ 清一色 (tsumo, riichi, menzen tsumo, chinitsu)
- EX: ツモ 四暗刻単騎 字一色 大三元 (tsumo, suuankou tanki, tsuisou, daisangen)
- BATTLE charts: ロン 九蓮宝燈 九面待ち (ron, chuurenpoutou kyuumen machi)
- 麻雀格闘倶楽部特別接続曲's song comment at the time of release contained one extra tile (15, opposed to the standard 14 in normal conditions in Mahjong) in the hand. The hand initially showed 1 1 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 9 Hatsu Hatsu Hatsu (一一一二三四五六七八九九發發 發). This mistake was acknowledged in the song's staff comments on the pop'n music 13 カーニバル website, and was later fixed in pop'n music 14 FEVER! by removing one of the Hatsu tiles.
What to discard? 1 1 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 9 Hatsu Hatsu. This is troubling you in Mahjong Fight Club.
Song Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
pop'n music difficulty rated from 1 to 43 through pop'n music 20 fantasia, and 1 to 50 from Sunny Park onwards. (Ratings obtained from Pop'n Music Fever.)
|pop'n music 13 カーニバル→20 fantasia||10||19||31||38||15||18|
|pop'n music Sunny Park→Present||-||25||37||44||15||18|
|pop'n music 13 カーニバル CS||10||19||31||38||15||18|