- Name: Shoichiro Hirata (平田祥一郎)
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/sho1hrt
- Birthyear: 1969 (birthdate unknown)
- SUPA LOVE bio page: http://supalove.com/category/introduction/hirata-syoichiro/
Shoichiro Hirata is a former KONAMI Computer Entertainment Tokyo employee who joined the company in 1995, contributing music both in and out of BEMANI. He was a frequent contributor to beatmania IIDX and DanceDanceRevolution during his tenure, and also did a few songs for pop'n music. He also worked as a music coordinator for a few CS DanceDanceRevoluion games. His musical style of choice in BEMANI was house and 2-step, with some dabbling of R&B on the occasion.
Shoichiro Hirata left KONAMI in 2003 to work at Hello! Project and avex group, but temporarily returned as a commissioned artist in 2006 and 2007 to write some new songs for BEMANI. He's also worked on the Tablier Communications Inc. music label, and composed all of the songs on fellow ex-KONAMI staff member Sanae Shintani's album OLニ〜ニョ.
Shoichiro currently works at the SUPA LOVE music label.
- Shawn the Horny Master
- Shoichiro Hirata composed Hyper Glide and Let's Go Now for KONAMI's PlayStation fitness game MARTIALBEAT2.
- Shoichiro has also written a few songs for some of KONAMI's other projects, including Walk It Out!, ときめきレストラン☆☆☆ (Tokimeki Restaurant), and ダンキラ!!! - Boys, be DANCING! - (DanKira!!! - Boys, be DANCING! -).
- Shoichiro has contributed a few tracks to both SEGA's maimai and CAPCOM's CROSSxBEATS.