- Name: Hiroyuki Togo (藤後浩之)
Much like how Reo Nagumo sound directed the first ever BEMANI series beatmania, Hiroyuki Togo was the first sound director of its CS releases, starting with the 1998 beatmania APPEND YebisuMIX at KCEJ West. Hiroyuki played a large part of the sound of the early CS releases, providing lyrics, vocals, and guitars alike for many of the earliest CS beatmania titles. He also did several collaborations with Sanae Shintani.
After production on CS beatmania games slowed down, Hiroyuki also was the sound producer of the beatmania IIDX CS games. He also served as the head sound director of three CS pop'n music games: pop'n music 10 CS through pop'n music 12 いろは CS.
In 2006, Hiroyuki left KONAMI, though he still occasionally appeared in BEMANI titles as a commission artist until 2012.
- Hiroyuki Togo has a couple of tracks under his Studio Bongo Mango alias for Yudo Inc. games Aero Guitar and Aero Drum.
- Hiroyuki Togo arranged the song Battle at the Big Bridge for the Square Enix game Final Fantasy XIII-2.
- Hiroyuki Togo composed a song for NAOKI's music game CROSSxBEATS for CAPCOM - Touch of gold. This song is sung by Frances Maya and is one of his few recent songs to use his Togo Project alias.
- Hiroyuki Togo produced the pop'n music Cafe music selection and pop'n music Cafe music Espresso albums, CDs consisting of pop'n music songs remixed to sound like songs you'd play in a cafe.
- Togo Project
- Studio Bongo Mango
- CHEAP FOREST
- ESPACIO BROTHERS
- Herbie Hammock and His Band
- staccato two-F / two-J (with Fabienne Haber and Sanae Shintani respectively)
- The Ebisu Singers (singer, with Sanae Shintani)
- Shine All Stars (part of)
- サドルシューズ (part of)