- Name: Sanae Shintani (新谷早苗)
- Birthday: December 21st
- Birthplace: Kobe, Japan
- Official website: http://www.i-revo.jp/artist/sana/index.html
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Sanae_Shintani
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/sanae_shintani/
Sanae Shintani is one of BEMANI's first in-house female vocalists, with her work dating back to the very first CS BEMANI game with beatmania YebisuMIX. In high school she was part of a band, and then had a fledging J-POP career when she sang under various house and jazz funk groups. After graduating from university, and changing jobs twice, she joined KONAMI as a receptionist. One day she was asked by a "sound person" (in her words) at KONAMI to send in a demo tape. Not long after, Sana started contributing to BEMANI, mainly pop'n music; staple pop'n music playable character SANAE♥chan was even named after her, often serving as her character in the songs she sang. In the 2010's, she expanded her work into KONAMI's pachinko series of games as well, notably Magical Halloween (マジカルハロウィン).
Sanae left KONAMI in 2012 and joined Tablier Communications Inc.. Since then, she released a mini-album, OLニ〜ニョ, and then appeared in the commercial CD Game Music Prayer. She then released a new EP, MOVING ON, in 2016. She has also occasionally appeared in albums on the Diverse System music label, even releasing an album, Delight.37 - Sana 20th Anniversary solo Album in summer 2019, her full first album since her departure from KONAMI.
Despite her departure, Sana still participates as a commissioned vocalist in KONAMI's Magical Halloween (マジカルハロウィン) series.
- Sanae Shintani has sung songs in 21 main arcade pop'n music games, more than any other vocalist in the series.
- Sanae Shintani was one of the character voices in the BEST HITS! unlock system of pop'n music Best Hits!, alongside Hideo Suwa.
- She also provided voices alongside Suwa again in pop'n対戦ぱずるだまONLINE.
- Sanae provided the vocals for the Akira Yamaoka song あなたに注ぐまで, which appears on the KONAMI album COMPOSERS.
- Sanae is the vocalist of Believe the Rainbow, the epilogue song of SEGA's rhythm game maimai FiNALE, which marks her first contribution to a rhythm game outside of BEMANI.
- apresmidi (vocalist, with Hiroshi Takeyasu)
- The Ebisu Singers (with Hiroyuki Togo)
- 新谷あきら (member of, with Akira Yamaoka)
- KISS SUMMER SISTERS (with Manami Fujino and Kiyomi Kumano)
- 2021真夏のSingers (member of)
- Sana-mode (2001)
- Sanative (2002)
- Sana-mode II ~pop'n music & beatmania moments~ (2003)
- 蜜月 ～honey moon～ (2005)
- Avril (2006)
- ボクをさがしに (2010)
- Miracle☆Sparkle (2011)
- Delight.37 -Sana 20th Anniversary solo album- (2019)
- Sana♪フル (2009)
- Dear My Boy (2010)
- Dear My Boy (Sana MIX) (2010)
- OLニ〜ニョ (2012)
- MOVING ON (2016)