- Real name: unknown
- Birthday: June 30th
- Likes: Cats, curry
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Asaki_Honmono
- Web Site: http://bmf.i-revo.jp/asaki/
Asaki is a BEMANI artist who made his debut in 2002 in GUITARFREAKS 7thMIX & drummania 6thMIX. He is best known for his songs in the GuitarFreaks & DrumMania, which combine elements of rock, visual kei, and industrial rock in them, most of them performed and produced entirely by himself. Asaki has also been a large contributor to pop'n music and REFLEC BEAT, and even has done a few beatmania IIDX songs. He is also served as the guitarist for many other BEMANI artists, including wac, TOMOSUKE, and Yuei Uematsu.
Despite being with KONAMI since 2002, though, very little is known about Asaki. His real name has never been revealed, he almost never makes appearances in BEMANI events, and very few pictures of him are on the Internet, most of them covering his face. Even the lyrics to his songs are affected by this; most only contain a part (if at all) of the lyrics in the BEMANI OST booklets they correspond to. It is known, though, that he was the vocalist for a visual kei band called Blanc Neige (group pic here) prior to joining KONAMI, though.
- Compared to most other BEMANI musicians, Asaki is one of the most reclusive.
- Asaki sound directed GuitarFreaks V5 & DrumMania V5 Rock to Infinity and GuitarFreaks V6 & DrumMania V6 BLAZING!!!!.
- Asaki is the only BEMANI artist to provide songs (new, newly arranged/sung or lyrics) for every single installment of REFLEC BEAT to date (including updated versions and REFLEC BEAT plus).
- Lyrics for Asaki's recent songs tend not to be written fully on their original soundtrack booklets, either being incomplete, containing parts not heard in the song or not listed at all at his request.
- Asaki co-hosted the ceased BEMANI Backstage radio show.
- Asaki showed himself at the 101st BEMANI生放送(仮) (BEMANI Namahousou (kari)) episode, one of the very few appearance he's ever made at a KONAMI event.
- After the video was set to private for a week, Asaki's face in the episode is now censored.
- Asaki is one of the very few in-house artists whose songs have not been remixed or arranged by other artists.
- あさき / Asaki / asaki / ASAKI
- Captain Rock / キャプテンロック
- ションボリくらぶ (member of)
- わんにゃん☆パニックス (with Hideyuki Ono and TOMOSUKE)
- GINGER (with Jimmy Weckl)
- Sis Bond Chit (composer for)
- Rotten Blotch (composer for)
- Nelo (composer for)
- 純情ディスコード (composer for)
- CHERRY BLOSSOMS (with wac)
- 大日本鉄倶楽部 (with 96)
- 楽園の囚人 / BAD HEROES (with Tatsuya Iyama)