Hakken! Yomigaetta BEMANI iseki
The Hakken! Yomigaetta BEMANI iseki (発見！よみがえったBEMANI遺跡) event was a collaboration event between beatmania IIDX 21 SPADA, DanceDanceRevolution (2014), GITADORA OverDrive, pop'n music ラピストリア, jubeat saucer fulfill, REFLEC BEAT groovin'!!, SOUND VOLTEX II -infinite infection-, DanceEvolution ARCADE, ミライダガッキ FutureTomTom Ver.2, and BeatStream.
Hakken! Yomigaetta BEMANI iseki started on July 24th, 2014, and ended on June 25th, 2015 at 5 a.m. JST. KONAMI confirmed that the songs would not be automatically unlocked for players who did unlock them during the event.
Post-event end unlock conditions:
- beatmania IIDX:
- GITADORA Tri-Boost: the three Statue songs and crossovers are unlockable on the Natsu no! Osusowake high-touch campaign (夏の！おすそわけハイタッチキャンペーン) event from July 23rd, 2015 to August 31st, 2015. You can also unlock them through BATTLE mode against other players who unlocked them.
- GITADORA Tri-Boost Re:EVOLVE: unlockable through KAC kaisaikinen! Osusowake high-touch campaign (KAC開催記念! おすそわけハイタッチキャンペーン) event from December 24th, 2015 to January 21st, 2016. They could also be unlocked again through the Tissue high-touch campaign (おすそわけハイタッチキャンペーン) event from June 19th, 2017 through July 9th, 2017. They are also unlockable again through Re:EVOLVE MONTHLY RANKING, which was held throughout all of August 2017. You can also unlock them through BATTLE mode against other players who unlocked them.
- GITADORA Matixx: all songs unlockable through Deluxe mode. You can also unlock them through BATTLE mode against other players who unlocked them.
- GITADORA EXCHAIN: all songs unlockable through Deluxe mode. You can also unlock them through BATTLE mode against other players who unlocked them.
- GITADORA NEX+AGE: all songs unlockable through Deluxe mode. You can also unlock them through BATTLE mode against other players who unlocked them.
- jubeat prop: as of August 31st, 2015, the three Statue songs and crossovers are unlockable through playing them as BONUS TUNEs.
- jubeat Qubell: all songs unlockable through Garnet QUBE in dig dig Qubell.
- jubeat clan: all songs can be unlocked via the jubeat SHOP.
- jubeat festo: all songs can be unlocked via the emo MART.
- jubeat Ave.: all songs unlockable via the Music Conduction feature.
- pop'n music:
- REFLEC BEAT:
- SOUND VOLTEX:
- SOUND VOLTEX III GRAVITY WARS: as of June 25th, 2015, the three Statue songs can be purchased from the SDVX Station.
- SOUND VOLTEX IV HEAVENLY HAVEN: the three Statue songs can be purchased from the TRACK INPUT shop.
- SOUND VOLTEX VIVID WAVE: the three Statue songs can be purchased from the TRACK INPUT shop.
The event focused on getting stones to construct six different pyramids (one each for beatmania IIDX 21 SPADA, DanceDanceRevolution (2014), GITADORA OverDrive, pop'n music ラピストリア, jubeat saucer fulfill, and REFLEC BEAT groovin'!!). The stones can be obtained by playing the BEMANI games involved in the event, with the exception of the SOUND VOLTEX, ミライダガッキ FutureTomTom, DanceEvolution and BeatStream games, which give stone boosts to unlock the songs quicker. Each participating game also had ten missions, which can be completed to get extra stone bonuses.
In addition, there were three clocks, one for each new six-artist collaboration song, which was filled by every player across the region using Alarm Power. For each first play of a game per day, one Alarm Power could be obtained, which then can be used on any one clock. Once a clock was filled, the corresponding song could be played by everyone for one day on all machines (except DanceEvolution ARCADE and BeatStream). The statues became completely awake when the statues collectively woke up 12 times in total (which happened on August 17th, 2014), but you needed to have collected 20 Alarm Power in total, and then clicked on the link on the event page to unlock the songs permanently during the event period.
The new collaboration songs are from the following three teams:
Shouten Kazoku (昇天家族)
Statue's Awakening (彫像の覚醒) Songs
Pyramid Building (ピラミッド建造) Songs
beatmania IIDX 21 SPADA
|KAISER PHOENIX||96||GuitarFreaksXG & DrumManiaXG|
|SCHWARZSCHILD FIELD||L.E.D.||REFLEC BEAT groovin'!!|
|海神||兎々||REFLEC BEAT colette -Summer-|
|Adularia||DJ TOTTO||beatmania IIDX 21 SPADA|
|Follow Tomorrow||HHH×MM×ST||beatmania IIDX 19 Lincle|
|FUJIMORI -祭- FESTIVAL||VENUS||REFLEC BEAT groovin'!!|
|JOMANDA||DJ YOSHITAKA||jubeat copious APPEND|
|Nostalgia Is Lost||U1 overground||REFLEC BEAT colette -Spring-|
|嘆きの樹||金獅子||beatmania IIDX 13 DistorteD|
|HYDRA||96||jubeat saucer fulfill|
|rage against usual||dj TAKA feat.Gt.Shintaro||beatmania IIDX 12 HAPPY SKY|
|Re:GENERATION||TAG feat. ERi||beatmania IIDX 20 tricoro|
|水鏡||PON||REFLEC BEAT colette -Spring-|
|ポップミュージック論||ギラギラメガネ団||pop'n music 13 カーニバル|
|魚氷に上り 耀よひて||あさき||REFLEC BEAT limelight|
jubeat saucer fulfill
|passionate fate||Ryu☆||beatmania IIDX 18 Resort Anthem|
|Resurrection||Dormir||DanceDanceRevolution X3 VS 2ndMIX|
|ポチコの幸せな日常||NU-KO||pop'n music Sunny Park|
pop'n music ラピストリア
|532nm||Ryu☆||beatmania IIDX 19 Lincle / jubeat copious APPEND|
|Element of SPADA||猫叉Master feat.霜月はるか||beatmania IIDX 21 SPADA|
|龍と少女とデコヒーレンス||黒猫ダンジョン||beatmania IIDX 20 tricoro|
|つぼみ||達見 恵 featured by 佐野宏晃||GuitarFreaksXG3 & DrumManiaXG3|
|海神||兎々||REFLEC BEAT colette -Summer-|
REFLEC BEAT groovin'!!
|Stand Alone Beat Masta||GUHROOVY||jubeat saucer|
|情操ディストピア||mami||pop'n music 20 fantasia|
|旋律のドグマ～Misérables～||楓璃夢=ジークフリード=ファイエルローゼン||beatmania IIDX 21 SPADA|
- Kufuo (くふおー) is a play on Khufu.
- In the 発見！よみがえったBEMANI遺跡 trailer, Shoccho, who plays one of the explorers, is voiced by Sota Fujimori.
- The trailer music, titled BEMANI遺跡, was composed by Sota Fujimori as well.
- jubeat saucer fulfill is the only game that received crossovers in this event that received none from a then-current BEMANI title.
- 発見！よみがえったBEMANI遺跡 Event Page
- 発見！よみがえったBEMANI遺跡 Trailer Video
- 発見！よみがえったBEMANI遺跡 on BEMANIWiki 2nd
- 発見！よみがえったBEMANI遺跡 album site
|Statue's Awakening||Cleopatrysm - KHAMEN BREAK - 御千手メディテーション|
|Pyramid Building||beatmania IIDX: KAISER PHOENIX - SCHWARZSCHILD FIELD - 海神|
DanceDanceRevolution: Adularia - Follow Tomorrow - FUJIMORI -祭- FESTIVAL - JOMANDA - Nostalgia Is Lost - 嘆きの樹
GuitarFreaks & DrumMania: HYDRA - rage against usual - Re:GENERATION - 水鏡 - ポップミュージック論
jubeat: passionate fate - Resurrection - 猫侍の逆襲 - ポチコの幸せな日常
pop'n music: 532nm - Element of SPADA - 龍と少女とデコヒーレンス - つぼみ - 海神
REFLEC BEAT: Stand Alone Beat Masta - 情操ディストピア - 見習い天使と星降りの丘 - 旋律のドグマ～Misérables～