|jubeat - ripples (APPEND) - knit (APPEND)|
|copious (APPEND) - saucer (fulfill)|
|prop - Qubell - clan - festo|
|Foreign Arcade Releases|
|乐动魔方 - 乐动魔方 2代 - 乐动魔方 全国对战版|
| jubeat plus (Android) - jukebeat|
jubeat mobile - 2
- 1 jubeat festo
- 2 Full Song List
- 3 New Songs
- 4 Difficulty Changes
- 5 Removed Songs
- 6 External Links
- Location test dates: July 20th to 22nd, 2018
- Release dates:
- Japan and Asia: September 5th, 2018
- Korea: September 10th, 2018
General Information / Changes
- Announced on July 12th, 2018, in celebration of jubeat's 10th anniversary .
- Difficulty ratings for charts rated level 9 and above now feature decimal points .
- The jubility value for each song is now displayed on the song select screen. Songs can also be sorted by jubility value .
- The color of the player name changes according to the total jubility value, much like GITADORA's Skill points
- TARGET MUSIC has been added. There are two types of TARGET MUSIC, 30 of each: "common" for songs before festo and "pick up" for new songs. TARGET MUSIC shows which song contributes to the player's jubility value.
- New songs are rewarded by filling TARGET MUSIC.
- HARD MODE option has been moved from the EXPERT OPTION menu to the regular OPTION menu. HARD MODE scores are saved separately from normal scores .
- Similarly, post-stage results can now be viewed in normal play, without having to turn on EXPERT OPTION.
- A new folder, recommended song of the week (今週のオススメ楽曲), is added. 25 songs appear each week on it, and it can contain hidden old songs as well, available to play without being unlocked.
- In-game currency this time is called emo. There are two types of emo: regular and TREND emo. Both can be exchanged for songs and items in the emo SHOP.
- TREND emo is done on a monthly basis.
- With the release of jubeat festo, jubeat is the sixth ever BEMANI franchise to make it to a 9th core arcade installment, the last series being DanceDanceRevolution with the release of SuperNOVA in 2006.
- Themes: Festival, tropics, botanicals
Full Song List
|Be The One||PANDORA feat.Beverly||136||2||5||7|
|Boom! Boom! ヘブン||BRADIO||182||2||4||8|
|My HERO||04 Limited Sazabys||217||3||6||8|
|Paradise Has No Border||東京スカパラダイスオーケストラ||181||3||6||8|
|POP TEAM EPIC||上坂すみれ||142||2||6||10.0|
|陽炎 -movie version-||サカナクション||132||3||6||8|
|ケムマキunderground||t+pazolite feat. リズナ||200||3||8||9.5|
|雑草||HIKAKIN & SEIKIN||128||3||6||8|
|Added on October 15th, 2018|
|Added on October 22nd, 2018|
|Added on October 29th, 2018|
|KONAMI originals (requires playing with an e-amusement pass)|
|100,000 emo accumulation present (added on September 13th, 2018)|
|In Your EyEs||kors k||180||5||7||10.5|
|1,000,000 emo accumulation present (added on October 25th, 2018)|
|拙者拙者拙者拙者||ヒゲドライバー & ゆよゆっぺ||195||3||7||10.2|
The T-emo STORE allows players to purchase new songs using T-emo (TREND-emo). Each month there are different songs and [ 2 ] charts to unlock.
Note that returning songs can be purchased at the emo MART.
|Unlockable from September 5th, 2018|
|Unlockable from September 5th to October 1st, 2018 and from January 7th to February 4th, 2019|
| Analyse Katharsis
| EMOTiON TRiPPER
|Unlockable from October 1st to November 5th, 2018 and from January 7th to February 4th, 2019|
| Life Connection [ 2 ]
| Light Shine
from beatmania IIDX 17 SIRIUS
| Samba Ramba
|Y&Co. feat. Kanae Asaba||160||3||6||9.3|
|Unlockable from November 5th to December 3rd, 2018 and from January 7th to February 4th, 2019|
| つぼみ [ 2 ]
|達見 恵 featured by 佐野宏晃||184||3||6||9.1|
| Proof of the existence [ 2 ]
from GITADORA Tri-Boost Re:EVOLVE
|Unlockable from December 3rd, 2018 to January 7th, 2019|
| unisonote [ 2 ]
| SigSig [ 2 ]
| Virtual Bit
|Unlockable from January 7th to February 4th, 2019|
| ツーマンライブ [ 2 ]
|東雲夏陽 meets 日向美ビタースイーツ♪||174||2||6||8|
| sola [ 2 ]
New songs can be unlocked by filling TARGET MUSIC to a certain amount:
- pick up
|星の小舟||BEMANI Sound Team "猫叉劇団"||173||3||6||9.7|
|インドがパッカーン！！煩悩マハラジャドリーム||ARM × かたほとり ft. 柊木りお||173||3||7||10.3|
from REFLEC BEAT colette -Summer-
|恋 No リセットゲーム!!!!!||DJ Genki feat. ななひら,yukacco,藍月なくる||190||4||9.1||10.4|
from DanceDanceRevolution X2
jubeat daikaikoten (jubeat大回顧展)
The jubeat daikaikoten is a new unlock event that was introduced on September 13th, 2018. The theme of the event is a retrospective on past jubeat titles, a similar concept to that of PARALLEL ROTATION from beatmania IIDX 17 SIRIUS or LEGEND CROSS from beatmania IIDX 20 tricoro.
By playing songs, an icon will move along a path with three checkpoints. When all three checkpoints are cleared, a song will be unlocked. Clearing songs with a higher grade will increase the distance that the icon moves. A new ROOM is added weekly since the event started, each one representing a non-APPEND jubeat title (save for ROOM 10).
The event ended on December 31st, 2018.
|ROOM 1 saucer fulfill|
|Dream drip macchiato||BEMANI Sound Team "TAG"||160||5||7||9.4|
|ROOM 2 knit|
|ROOM 3 prop|
|Pegasus||BEMANI Sound Team "Expander"||165||4||7||10.1|
|ROOM 4 copious|
|Welcome to the Mosh Pit||lapix||172||5||9.6||10.6|
|ROOM 5 Qubell|
|Glitter Cube||BEMANI Sound Team "dj TAKA"||150||3||7||10.2|
|ROOM 6 ripples|
|ROOM 7 saucer|
|Radius||BEMANI Sound Team "Sota F."||150||4||7||9.7|
|ROOM 8 clan|
|少女、摩天楼へ||BEMANI Sound Team "U1 overground"||150||3||8||10.3|
|ROOM 9 FIRST MODEL|
|ROOM 10 PROTOTYPE|
|pedigree||BEMANI Sound Team "S-C-U"||190||6||9.6||10.7|
The TUNE RUN mode was added on November 27th, 2018. Much like COURSE MODE from jubeat saucer fulfill and NOBOLOT from jubeat clan, players have to play a fixed set of songs in a course, and by clearing the conditions of a course, the following [ 2 ] charts or new songs can be unlocked.
|Unlockable from November 27th, 2018|
|虚空と光明のディスクール [ 2 ]||日向美ビタースイーツ♪||140||2||6||8|
|サヨナラ・ヘヴン [ 2 ]||猫叉Master||111||3||8||10.4|
|True Blue [ 2 ]||dj TAKA feat. AiMEE||164||5||8||10.5|
|2,500,000 emo accumulation present (unlockable from January 16th, 2019)|
|1116||BEMANI Sound Team "Dustup"||190||7||10.2||10.9|
From November 15th, 2018, all previous FLOOR INFECTION songs can now be purchased via the emo MART.
|Part 33 (11/15/2018 - 12/03/2018)|
| Apex of the World
Level 1 MAX
Level 2 MAX
|テヅカ feat. 大西あみみ||214||3||8||10.0|
| Beyond the BLUE
Level 3 MAX
|Ayato × sak × 田島千種||132||2||6||10.4|
The 8th KONAMI Arcade Championship Entry Song
The following song could be unlocked by entering The 8th KONAMI Arcade Championship and playing jubeat festo once during the time period when it was available.
|The 8th KONAMI Arcade Championship Entry Song|
|Unlockable from November 29th, 2018 to January 7th, 2019|
|Catch Our Fire!||中島由貴||190||4||7||10.4|
GITADORA×jubeat Christmas Challenge (GITADORA×jubeat クリスマスチャレンジ)
The GITADORA×jubeat Christmas Challenge (GITADORA×jubeat クリスマスチャレンジ) started on December 3rd, 2018 and ended on December 25th, 2018. To unlock The Kingsroad, players must obtain two of the jubeat cake item by playing GITADORA EXCHAIN.
| The Kingsroad
from GITADORA Matixx
jubeat festo introduces decimal points for all charts rated Level 9 or 10. For a complete listing of all returning songs with their new ratings, please see this page.
The following songs from previous jubeat releases have been removed:
|Removed on October 8th, 2018|
|Removed on January 21st, 2019|
|From Noon Till Dawn feat.Tabu Zombie & Kunikazu Tanaka||ストレイテナー||jubeat saucer|
|Get Off of My Way||MAN WITH A MISSION||jubeat saucer|
|No pain, No game||ナノ||jubeat saucer|
- This article is a stub. You can help complete this page by filling in missing information and/or by correcting any errors.