- Name: Sota Fujimori (藤森崇多)
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/SotaFujimori
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sota.fujimori
- Favorite Instrument: Synthesizer
- Favorite Music Style: Everything other than country and "ENKA".
- Blood Type: B
- Birthplace: Tokyo
- Likes: Synthesizer, dogs, cleanliness, kind people
- Dislikes: Bargaining, lying, rain
Sota Fujimori (born November 10th, 1976) is a BEMANI artist who's been with KONAMI since 1998, getting his start on the PlayStation game Gungage. He made his BEMANI debut in the 2001 PlayStation DanceDanceRevolution 5thMIX CS. Originally a DanceDanceRevolution exclusive composer, working as a sound producer/director of several PlayStation 2 DanceDanceRevolution titles, since beatmania IIDX 10th style Sota's been one of the biggest names in beatmania IIDX games. He's well-known for his complicated, energetic synth/trance songs, his earlier beatmania IIDX songs often featuring the robotic vocals of cyborg AKEMI, or other robotic-sounding vocals. Sota's also a regular composer for pop'n music since pop'n music 13 カーニバル, jubeat since jubeat ripples, GuitarFreaks & DrumMania since GuitarFreaksXG & DrumManiaXG, and REFLEC BEAT since its beginning. He also still contributes occasionally to the DanceDanceRevolution series (but only the arcade games now). Sota also did all the BGM for the SOUND VOLTEX series, jubeat saucer fulfill and REFLEC BEAT groovin'!!.
Sota Fujimori's also a regular contributor to KONAMI's non-BEMANI titles, besides Gungage. His resume includes Castlevania Chronicles, Contra: Shattered Soldier/Shin Contra, Neo Contra, the Winning Eleven series, both RUMBLE ROSES titles, the QUIZ MAGIC ACADEMY series, and ROAD FIGHTERS (ロードファイターズ).
- According to Sota Fujimori in his comments for GRADIUS 2012 and in his profile in the SYNTHESIZED4 album page, his favourite game is GRADIUS and its music is what inspired him to compose songs.
- Sota Fujimori was the secret guest of the S2TB Gathering 2013 party held by kors k.
- Sota Fujimori co-produced dj TAKA's second album, True Blue....
- As stated on his i-revo blog videos, Sota is also proficient on bass and percussion, having provided them at least once for a couple of BEMANI songs.
- System S.F./SF
- OKUYATOS (with Erica Ash)
- Vision F
- Supa Fova
- CLIMAX S.
- Funk Kid
- dj MAX STEROID
- VENUS (with DJ YOSHITAKA)
- BONUS (with kors k as lyricist/vocalist)
- DOUBLE IMPACT (with 96)
- Sota Fujimori 2nd Season / Sota Fujimori 3rd Season
- Sota F.
- WALPULG (with wac)
- SOTAG (with TAG)
Since so many Sota Fujimori songs feature synths, only songs not composed by him that he provides synths for are listed.
- SYNTHESIZED (2008)
- SYNTHESIZED -Re Edition- (2009)
- SYNTHESIZED2 (2010)
- SYNTHESIZED3 (2011)
- SYNTHESIZED4 (2012)
- SYNTHESIZED5 (2014)
- DEUS (2015, with DJ YOSHITAKA, as VENUS)
- 今何度? What Temperature Is It? (2016)