Saturday Night Love
Saturday Night Love
Artist: Sota feat. Brenda V.
Composition/Arrangement: Sota Fujimori
Lyrics/Vocals: Brenda Vaughn
First Music Game Apperance: DanceDanceRevolution EXTREME2
Other Music Game Appearances:
- DanceDanceRevolution SuperNOVA
- jubeat plus / jubeat plus (Android) DanceDanceRevolution pack
- jubeat Qubell
Love is in the air It Started on weekend That's when I knew, love would begin If he would just give, give me some time I walked up and asked if he'd like to slow dance He nodded his head and he said yes I knew he would fall......for me Everybody says it never last Said that I'm dreaming and I'm going to fast All non-believers wave your hand when you hear I say yeah (Saturday Night) I'm getting ready for the time of my life, yeah I want this man so I put up the fight If you believe in love wave your hands and say yeah (Saturday night) Sunday, Monday I'll be there for you Tuesday night we'll make dreams come true You hold on cause one night just won't do Thursday Friday you'll believe me too Saturday Night is for love, so let's get this right!
Song Connections / Remixes
- A remix of Saturday Night Love, titled Saturday Night Love (U1 edit), is used as the ending theme of DanceDanceRevolution STRIKE.
- Another remix of Saturday Night Love, titled Saturday Night Love -Phunk Disco Mix-, can be found on Sota Fujimori's first album, SYNTHESIZED.
- According to the DanceDanceRevolution Master Songlist, Saturday Night Love was supposed to debut in DDRMAX2 -DanceDanceRevolution-.
- Saturday Night Love received a new banner in DanceDanceRevolution SuperNOVA.
- Saturday Night Love's video is played full-screen and eliminates any on-screen dancers in the arcade releases of DanceDanceRevolution.
- Saturday Night Love appears as downloadable content for DanceDanceRevolution S+, in the DDR SuperNova Pack 3.
- Saturday Night Love can be unlocked in jubeat Qubell as the 掘りすぎ dig RUSH 1st dig DanceDanceRevolution STAGE 1 unlock of the dig dig Qubell unlocking system. For more information on the dates it can be unlocked, please see this page.
- In jubeat clan, it can be unlocked in the jubeat SHOP.
Song Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
DanceDanceRevolution difficulty rated from 1 to 10 from DDRMAX2 to SuperNOVA2, and 1 to 20 from X onwards.
jubeat difficulty rated from 1 to 10. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|Notecounts / Freeze Arrows / Shock Arrows||81 / 0||111 / 22||181 / 38||214 / 42||- / - / -||117 / 5||179 / 7||220 / 7||- / - / -|
|Dancing Stage Max||1||3||5||6||-||3||5||6||-|
|jubeat plus (Android)||3||6||8|