- Name: Hideyuki Ono (小野秀幸)
- Birthday: November 30th
- Likes: Outdoors, walking, beer
- Hates: Troublesome things, green onion
Hideyuki Ono is a former BEMANI artist who contributed to almost every BEMANI franchise, though best known for his work in the GuitarFreaks & DrumMania series. He has a primarily jazz-based sound, something that isn't very common in BEMANI, and he often makes use of trumpets, horns, and other brass instruments in his songs. He has performed a variety of genres, including ska, lounge, swing rock, and 1950s rock. He was known to work often with fellow BEMANI artist Jimmy Weckl, forming the unit 亜熱帯マジ-SKA爆弾 (Anettai Maji-SKA Bakudan), as well as vocalist MAKI, who often provided vocals for the unit's songs.
On September 30th, 2014, Hideyuki left KONAMI. He was a freelance composer until he founded his private office on January 2nd, 2016, and has worked as a support member at Takeshi Kuramochi's INSPION studio since 2017.
- Hideyuki was one of the few in-house BEMANI artists who didn't compose/contribute to a song for the 私立BEMANI学園 event, along with Tomoaki Hirono.
- Of all the GuitarFreaks & DrumMania games since his debut in drummania up to GITADORA OverDrive, only GuitarFreaks V4 & DrumMania V4 Яock×Rock did not feature a new song composed by Hideyuki.
- His absence from V4 is explained in the song comments for MU-DAI, as he expresses he wanted to take a break from composing songs.
- Since his departure from KONAMI, Hideyuki has appeared in CAPCOM's crossbeats REV. series, SEGA's maimai series, Rayark's Cytus series and the Japanese indie rhythm game nanobeat.
- 亜熱帯マジ-SKA爆弾 (with Jimmy Weckl and DokiDokiDokky)
- Nut & Bridge (with Toshio Sakurai)
- 高野治幸 & NEW BIG 4/5 (with Jimmy Weckl)
- HASHED BOX
- 菜-sai- (with Tatsh)
- YNKT MDKS BAND
Since so many Hideyuki Ono songs feature trumpets, only songs not composed by him that he provides trumpets for are listed.