Composition/Arrangement/Trumpet/Other Instruments & Programming: Hideyuki Ono
Guitar: Atsushi Sato
Bass: Toshihisa Furusawa
Violin: Yuki Hoshina
Tenor Sax: Toshimichi Imao
Handclap: sola Family
First Music Game Appearance: DanceDanceRevolution (2013) / jubeat saucer
Other Music Game Appearances:
Song Connections / Remixes
- sola is Hideyuki Ono's only original composition for the DanceDanceRevolution series.
- sola was added to both DanceDanceRevolution (2013) and jubeat saucer on August 1st, 2013 as part of the jubeat・GITADORA・DDRのTriple Journey unlock event. It is the first unlock in the event for both games.
- To unlock sola, you must just read the first mail and click on the unlocking button on the Triple Journey official site.
- From October 1st, 2013, it could be unlocked in DanceDanceRevolution (2013) and DanceDanceRevolution (2014) by playing one round with an eAMUSEMENT PASS.
- From DanceDanceRevolution A onwards, sola is playable by default.
- After the event ended, it can be unlocked in jubeat saucer via the bistro saucer unlocking event.
- "Sola" is a corruption of "sora" (空), which is Japanese for "sky".
- On sola's jacket and in jukebeat, sola's artist is romanized as Hideyuki Ono.
- sola [ 2 ] is one of the unlocks of jubeat festo's T-emo STORE. It could be purchased with 200 T-emo from January 7th to February 4th, 2019.
- It could be purchased again with 150 T-emo from January 6th to February 3rd, 2020.
- In jubeat Ave., it is one of the CONCIERGE unlocks of the LIGHT CHAT unlocking system from August 17th, 2022.
- sola's jubeat (2021) ratings were adjusted to its jubeat festo ratings on March 7th, 2022.
- sola is available in DanceDanceRevolution GRAND PRIX's GRAND PRIX mode from April 25th, 2022, by purchasing the GRAND PRIX music pack vol.5 (グランプリ楽曲パック vol.5).
Song Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
DanceDanceRevolution difficulty rated from 1 to 20 from X onwards.
jubeat to clan difficulty rated from 1 to 10, and 1 to 10.9 from festo onwards. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from jubeat@Wiki.)
|Notecounts / Freeze Arrows / Shock Arrows||100 / 1||166 / 10||265 / 21||413 / 16||- / - / -||177 / 19||251 / 33||417 / 18||- / - / -|
|DanceDanceRevolution GRAND PRIX||2||5||9||12||-||5||9||12||-|
|jubeat plus (Android)||3||7||9|
[ 2 ] Charts
|Notecounts / Holds||175 / 34||342 / 58||594 / 98|