Not to be confused with Sorrow.
Artist: Asako Yoshihiro
Lyrics/Vocals: Asako Yoshihiro
Genre: EMO (エモ)
pop'n music Character: Kagome 
pop'n CG designer: きの子
First Music Game Appearance: pop'n music 16 PARTY♪
Other Music Game Appearances:
Twilight turns to night, and I sigh There is only sorrow Moonlight glows and she smiles But I don't need that warmth So I'll throw it away to the night sky to the night sky Thousands of sorrow flows through this world What am I fighting for? Since love, I've lost long time ago Shiny black birds storm up to the first light And as I follow them, I find out my own lullaby The same tone I listened to in your arms But it's ringing in my ears, bringing me fears Why am i still alive? Why does time go by? Why you never smile? Tears stream down in the sky Only tears can make me feel my heart And yet again, here comes the night
Twilight turns to night, and I sigh There's only sorrow Moonlight glows and she smiles But I don't need that warmth So I'll throw it away Starlights talk to me, but it's little more than an illusion The moor stretched within my mind there's no one found. Thus I'll throw even my heart to the night sky to the night sky Thousands of sorrow flows through this world What am I fighting for? Since love, I've lost long time ago Sometimes a shadow call at and knock at my door "What are you looking for?" He said, so I told nothing at all. Shiny black birds storm up to the first light And as I follow them, I find out my own lullaby The same tone I listened to in your arms But it's ringing in my ears, bringing me fears Why am i still alive? Why does time go by? Why you never smile? in the night sky in the night sky Thousands of sorrows are soaring above the town Wreched souls burning up That's the fate the world is filled with the blind Shaking bloody bloom over time and place As I pick up, it shows and makes me cast my mind back I try to see the past time But it's stinging my heart bringing the hurts Why god brings me here? Why do I breathe? Why do I feel my heart that beats? Why am I still alive? Why does the time go by? Why you never smile? Tears stream down in the sky Only tears can make me feel my heart And yet again, here comes the night
Song Connections / Remixes
- A long version of Sorrows can be found on the pop'n music request best! album.
- This song has different backgrounds, banners, jackets, or other related images. For more information, please see this page.
- Sorrows is one of the hidden songs pop'n music 16 PARTY♪, unlockable from April 16th, 2008. To unlock it, you must select either Midori or CHIZURU as your character and then, for your First or Second Stage, clear either theme of pop'n land (as CHIZURU), 琴古都 (as Midori), or 駕篭の鳥 (as either CHIZURU or Midori). Sorrows will be available in the SECRET category for your next Stage.
- As of April 30th, 2008, it is available by default.
- Asako Yoshihiro is the vocalist for the two-member group Bon Voyage.
- Sorrows appears as DLC for the American version of pop'n music (Wii), in the Rock pack.
- Sorrows received an EASY chart on December 12th, 2012 in pop'n music Sunny Park, replacing its old 5-Buttons chart.
- Sorrows' EASY chart was re-rated in pop'n music éclale on March 22nd, 2016.
- Sorrows' BEGINNER chart was removed from beatmania IIDX in beatmania IIDX 26 Rootage.
- Sorrows is one of the unlocks of jubeat festo's T-emo STORE. It could be purchased with 200 T-emo from February 4th to March 4th, 2019.
- It can be purchased again with 150 T-emo from August 5th to September 1st, 2019, from March 2nd to April 6th, 2020, from June 1st to July 6th, 2020, and from December 7th, 2020 to January 4th, 2021.
- In jubeat Ave., it is one of the CONCIERGE unlocks of the LIGHT CHAT unlocking system from August 17th, 2022.
- Sorrows received a new jacket in the jubeat series.
- Sorrows also appears in jubeat (2021)'s plus mode, as part of the festo pack 1.
- Sorrows is unlockable in pop'n music Lively from July 14th, 2021 as part of the pop'n quest (ポップンクエスト) unlocking system.
Song Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
beatmania IIDX difficulty rated from 1 to 12.
jubeat difficulty rated from 1 to 10.9 from festo onwards.
pop'n music difficulty rated from 1 to 43 through pop'n music 20 fantasia, and 1 to 50 from Sunny Park onwards.
ポップンリズミン difficulty rated from 1 to 10. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd and Textage.cc.)
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|beatmania IIDX 17 SIRIUS→25 CANNON BALLERS||1||5||8||10||-||5||8||11||-|
|beatmania IIDX 26 Rootage→Present||-||5||8||10||-||5||8||11||-|
|beatmania IIDX INFINITAS||-||5||8||10||-||5||8||11||-|
|beatmania IIDX ULTIMATE MOBILE||-||5||8||10||-||-||-||-||-|
|Easy||Normal||Hyper||EX||Normal||Hyper||5B Hyper||7 Button||7B Hyper|
|pop'n music 16 PARTY♪→20 fantasia||16||23||31||38||14||17||-||-||-|
|pop'n music Sunny Park→ラピストリア||※9||29||37||44||15||17||-||-||-|
|pop'n music éclale→Present||↑※11||29||37||44||15||17||-||-||-|
|pop'n music portable 2||※8||23||31||38||-||-||16||19||26|
|pop'n music Lively||※11||29||37||44||-||-||-||-||-|
※ Denotes chart has been revised from the corresponding AC chart:
- pop'n music Sunny Park EASY chart: the notecount of this chart is different from the old 5-Buttons chart (total notes: 197).
- pop'n music portable 2 5-Buttons NORMAL chart: 197.