- Name: Tomoyuki Uchida (内田智之)
- Birthdate: March 9th
- Website: Dream Line Out official website
- Profile: Sony Music Publishing Japan (Inc.) website profile and discography
A long-time contributor to both beatmania IIDX and pop'n music, Tomoyuki's work with BEMANI stretches as far back as 1999, where he started off as a sound data analyzer alongside Osamu Migitera and Jun Wakita in pop'n music 3. Less than a year later he wrote his first BEMANI song for KEYBOARDMANIA 2ndMIX, Ride on the Light. Shortly after he sound directed / supervised seven beatmania IIDX arcade games in a row, starting with beatmania IIDX 4th style. He worked alongside dj TAKA from 4th to 8th, along with SLAKE (who he once managed) in 9th and 10th. He also contributed covers / notecharts for pop'n music alongside his beatmania IIDX duties. From 2004 onward, Tomoyuki also made notecharts for the CS beatmania IIDX games, up until his departure from the series after beatmania IIDX 16 EMPRESS + PREMIUM BEST.
Tomoyuki left KONAMI in 2009, and was last listed in the credits of a BEMANI game as "special thanks" in pop'n music portable 2. He currently works at Sony Music Publishing Japan (Inc.) as a composer and arranger. Despite this, he still pops up once or twice a year in BEMANI games.
- Tomoyuki composed a TUTORIAL mode track for beatmania IIDX 13 DistorteD CS and beatmania IIDX 14 GOLD CS titled first emotion.
All these albums are from Tomoyuki's non-BEMANI band Dream Line Out, alongside his brother Hiroyuki.
- Dream Line Out 1st Album (2005)
- Dream Line Out - gentle melodies (2005)
- Dream Line Out JetSky (2006)
- This article is a stub. You can help complete this page by filling in missing information and/or by correcting any errors.