Song Connections / Remixes
- A piano arrangement of zeeros by 事務員G can be found on the BEMANI PIANO COLLECTION ノスタルジア album.
- zeeros is the Chapter 20 unlock of ノスタルジア FORTE's WAY OF NOSTALGIA. It can be unlocked from November 8th, 2017.
- zeeros marks onoken's debut in the ノスタルジア series.
- zeeros is one of the unlocks of the pop'n time trip (ポップンタイムトリップ) event. It could be unlocked from October 31st, 2019 to February 19th, 2020 by filling out the third ノスタルジア card.
- In pop'n music, instead of displaying its character's portrait, zeeros displays its jacket on the songwheel.
- Prior to zeeros' inclusion in pop'n music peace, the game was the only installment in the pop'n music series since pop'n music 17 THE MOVIE without a song by onoken on its songlist.
- zeeros does not appear on the ULTIMATE MOBILE versions of the NOSTALGIA ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK album.
- zeeros could be unlocked in jubeat festo from December 18th, 2019 to January 13th, 2020, as part of the Otodoke! Torokko daisakusen (お届け！トロッコ大作戦) event.
- A Real chart for zeeros was listed as one of the possible picks during the ノスタルジア Op.3 final round at The 9th KONAMI Arcade Championship. It is available for purchase from February 4th, 2021.
Song Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
jubeat difficulty rated from 1 to 10.9 from festo onwards.
pop'n music difficulty rated from 1 to 50 from Sunny Park onwards.
ノスタルジア difficulty rated from 1 to 12 for Normal to Expert charts. Real charts rated from 1 to 3 diamonds (◆). (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|Notecounts / Long pop-kun||253 / ?||513 / 65||931 / 86||1243 / 124||422||-|
|pop'n music peace→Present||14||30||42||49||24||-|
|WAY OF NOSTALGIA|
|I - 変わりゆく時間とノスタルジアと - 飽和世界 - nostos - Noah's song - Enigmatic Synchronization - 夕焼け猫とブリキのロボット - 愛、遠く - flee for free!!|
PLEASURE STREAM - PF flowing - She Is On The Lemon Tree - Surf on the Light - Noah's song of collapse - Pee-wee Boogie - ユメイロムスビ
遠い世界の時と空 - ambages - phantasmagoria - zeeros - Claustra - Dream of You - Vide Nostalgia
- This article is a stub. You can help complete this page by filling in missing information and/or by correcting any errors.