- 1 murmur twins
- 1.1 Song Information
- 1.2 Lyrics
- 1.3 Song Connections / Remixes
- 1.4 Trivia
- 1.5 Song Production Information
- 1.6 Video Production Information
- 1.7 Difficulty & Notecounts
Composition/Arrangement: Jun Wakita
Lyrics/Vocals: Yu Tokiwa
Length: 2:03 (beatmania IIDX), 1:36 (DanceDanceRevolution), 1:55 (REFLEC BEAT)
First Music Game Appearance: beatmania IIDX 8th style
Other Music Game Appearances:
- DanceDanceRevolution SuperNOVA
- HELLO! POP'N MUSIC
- pop'n music 10
- REFLEC BEAT limelight
- REFLEC BEAT plus MUSIC PACK 22
- REFLEC BEAT + KONAMI MUSIC PACK 20
Follow you, jammin' away to anything Just to come on, to anything Just to believe in we're hiding - alone in the dark GIVE ME SOME MORE Can we believe in anything? Why you are sad? We don't know Sat at the door and leave us safe from the dark Leave me alone mom.... You don't have to believe, in a color yourself But I just saw it Gotta keep alot of the things Oh you know - fight the bad feeling - no fair! If you wanted the view, then I having your fun There's something wrong with these So follow to me - and can do our song tonight. I just wann' be, another song So I don't mind that we don't talk to me True, do you really know that song? Hearing "okay You are mine besides!" Follow you, jammin' away to anything Just to come on, to anything Just to believe in we're hiding - alone in the dark GIVE ME SOME MORE Can we believe in anything? Why you are sad? We don't know Sat at the door and leave us safe from the dark Leave me alone mom....
These lyrics are taken from murmur twins (guitar pop ver.)'s video.
What are you driving, any... anything Just to come on, to anything Just believing where hiding, rallying my dark You get sunburned Can we believe in anything? Are you all set? We're a gong, go! Slam the door and leave in same funny time Pudding a-la mode... You don't have to believe, in a color yourself But I just saw it Gotta keep alot of the things Oh you know - fight the bad feeling - no fair! If you wanted the view, then I'm having your fun There's something wrong with these Follow to me - and can do our song tonight I just wann' be, another song So I don't mind that we don't talk to me True, said that you know that song? Hearing "okay, You are mine besides!" What are you driving, any... anything Just to come on, to anything Just believing where hiding, rallying my dark You get sunburned Can we believe in anything? Are you all set? We're a gong, go! Slam the door and leave in same funny time Pudding a-la mode...
Song Connections / Remixes
- Just like Spica from the same composer, murmur twins sounds different between NORMAL, HYPER and ANOTHER difficulty levels.
- An arrangement of murmur twins featuring good-cool on guitar , titled murmur twins (guitar pop ver.), appears in pop'n music 10.
- A remix of murmur twins by kors k, titled murmur twins (srab the hardcore mix), appears on the V-RARE SOUND TRACK 8 CD.
- The DanceDanceRevolution series use a short version of murmur twins.
- A long version of murmur twins appears on wac's album, 音楽.
- The REFLEC BEAT series uses a short edit of the album version of murmur twins.
- murmur twins and Linus are sampled in rumrum triplets from beatmania IIDX 20 tricoro.
- murmur twins marks the first appearance of Yu Tokiwa in beatmania IIDX.
- In the pop'n music series, murmur twins appears as the EX chart for murmur twins (guitar pop ver.).
- murmur twins is Tomoko Shiono's first full beatmania IIDX video. (She had earlier helped on the video for Second Style (Hip Hop Paradise) back in beatmania IIDX 2nd style.)
- murmur twins had a different banner in the DanceDanceRevolution SuperNOVA location test, which depicted two apples instead of the murmur twins' characters.
- The banner and songwheel in all arcade and console versions of DanceDanceRevolution/Dancing Stage SuperNOVA credits the artist as Yu_tokiwa.djw.
- This was fixed in DanceDanceRevolution SuperNOVA2 and future appearances.
- murmur twins features its beatmania IIDX video in DanceDanceRevolution, eliminating any on-screen dancers.
- The video for DanceDanceRevolution is edited compared to the original. A small section near the beginning was cut in order to sync it with the shortened music edit. A second section near the end also has slower animated transitions and less white flash-cuts, presumably to avoid distracting players.
- murmur twins received a new jacket in DanceDanceRevolution UNIVERSE3.
- It also received a Double BEGINNER and Single/Double CHALLENGE charts.
- In DanceDanceRevolution UNIVERSE3, murmur twins can be unlocked in QUEST MODE by beating Miku in Club Virgo.
- murmur twins was added to REFLEC BEAT limelight to promote the release of wac's 音楽 album.
- murmur twins received RENEWAL charts in REFLEC BEAT VOLZZA, unlockable as part of the first phase of the Pastel-kun to Gakkii-hakase no dokidoki rhythm kenkyujou (パステルくんとガッキー博士のドキドキリズム研究所) event. They could be unlocked after assembling the Talking Guitar (おしゃべりギター) instrument.
- In REFLEC BEAT VOLZZA 2, these charts were playable by default.
- After being removed from the initial release of REFLEC BEAT 悠久のリフレシア, murmur twins was revived on July 14th, 2017.
- murmur twins' BEGINNER chart was removed from the arcade beatmania IIDX titles in beatmania IIDX 26 Rootage.
Song Production Information
Video Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
beatmania IIDX to 10th style difficulty rated from 1 to 7+ (up to 9th style) or 8 (10th style), from 1 to 8+ in IIDX RED, and from 1 to 12 from HAPPY SKY onwards.
DanceDanceRevolution difficulty from 1 to 10 from DDRMAX2 to SuperNOVA2, and 1 to 20 from X onwards.
REFLEC BEAT to groovin'!! Upper difficulty rated from 1 to 10+, 1 to 13 in VOLZZA/VOLZZA 2, and 1 to 15 in 悠久のリフレシア. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|beatmania IIDX 8th style→9th style||-||5||7+||N/A||5||7+||N/A|
|beatmania IIDX 10th style||-||5||8||N/A||5||8||N/A|
|beatmania IIDX 11 IIDX RED||1||5||8||N/A||5||8||N/A|
|beatmania IIDX 12 HAPPY SKY||1||5||↑9||11||5||↑10||11|
|beatmania IIDX 13 DistorteD→25 CANNON BALLERS||↑3||5||9||11||5||10||↑12|
|beatmania IIDX 26 Rootage→Present||-||5||9||11||5||10||12|
|beatmania IIDX 7th style CS||-||5||7+||7+||5||7+||7+|
|beatmania IIDX 8th style CS||2||5||7+||7+||5||7+||7+|
|beatmania IIDX 9th style CS||-||5||7+||7+||5||7+||7+|
|beatmania IIDX 11 IIDX RED CS||2||5||8||8+||5||8+||8+|
|beatmania IIDX 16 EMPRESS + PREMIUM BEST||2||5||9||11||5||10||12|
|Notecounts / Freeze Arrows / Shock Arrows||81 / 0||86 / 3||237 / 11||325 / 7||512 / 15 / 0||74 / 0||222 / 2||310 / 0||508 / 15 / 0|
|DanceDanceRevolution / Dancing Stage SuperNOVA CS||1||2||6||7||-||2||6||7||-|
|REFLEC BEAT limelight→VOLZZA 2||3||6||9||-|
|REFLEC BEAT plus||3||6||9||-|
|REFLEC BEAT +||3||6||9||-|
|REFLEC BEAT VOLZZA→VOLZZA 2||3||6||9||-|
|REFLEC BEAT 悠久のリフレシア||4||8||11||13|