Sayonara no uta
Composition: HIRO, ?
Lyrics/Vocals: SUGI & SANA
pop'n music Character: Nyami / Mimi [pe-4P]
pop'n CG design: ?
First Music Game Appearance: pop'n music peace
Other Music Game Appearances: None.
Song Connections / Remixes
- さよならのうた is related to すれちがう二人, BONUS TRACK from pop'n music.
- Melodies taken from the opening and select screen BGMs of the original pop'n music can be heard in さよならのうた.
- Keysounds of Mimi and Nyami shouting "Here we go!" and "We love pop'n music!" are found on all buttons besides the red button before the chorus and at the very end of さよならのうた, respectively.
- さよならのうた is the final Special Ending unlock of the pop'n time trip (ポップンタイムトリップ) event. It could be unlocked from October 3rd, 2019 to February 19th, 2020 by filling out the ??? card.
- さよならのうた marks the first vocal collaboration between Sanae Shintani and Kiyotaka Sugimoto since 8月のサヨナラ from pop'n music 3, and the first song credited to aprésmidi in 17 years, since une lettle de mon copain in pop'n music 8.
- It also marks Hiroshi Takeyasu's first contribution to any BEMANI game since pop'n music 15 ADVENTURE.
- The fourth palette of Nyami/Mimi is based on their regular 1P/2P palettes, but it features new WIN/FEVER WIN animations with Mimi, Nyami, MZD and ?.
- If the player chooses Nyami [pe-4P] as their character and plays さよならのうた, the rival character will be Mimi [pe-4P] instead of her.
- さよならのうた was recorded in September 2019 .
Song Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
pop'n music difficulty rated from 1 to 50 from Sunny Park onwards. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|Notecounts / Long pop-kun||165 / 1||404 / 15||742 / 22||1057 / 48||?||-|
|pop'n music peace→Present||9||25||36||41||?||-|
- This article is a stub. You can help complete this page by filling in missing information and/or by correcting any errors.