Artist: BEMANI Sound Team "Gaius Iulius Akhutaros"
Composition: Verdi, Debussy, Ravel, Borodin, Bartók
pop'n music Character: HAMANOV [CS1-1P]
First Music Game Appearance: pop'n music peace
Other Music Game Appearances: None.
Song Connections / Remixes
- Festum Duodecimum! is the twelfth song in the CLASSIC series of songs.
- Like the other songs on the CLASSIC series, Festum Duodecimum! is an arranged medley of different classical tunes:
- Verdi's Dies iræ, from Messa da Requiem.
- Debussy's L'isle joyeuse.
- Ravel's Jeux d'eau.
- Borodin's Polovtsian Dances.
- Bartók's Allegro barbaro.
- Ravel's Sonatine, 2nd Movement.
- Ravel's Tzigane.
- Festum Duodecimum! is one of the unlocks of the pop'n time trip (ポップンタイムトリップ) event. It could be unlocked from June 6th, 2019 to February 19th, 2020 by filling out eight stamps of the fifth pop'n music CS card.
- As of August 13th, 2020, it is available by default.
- Festum Duodecimum! is the first song in the CLASSIC series to originate in an arcade version of pop'n music.
- Despite that pop'n music CS's HAMANOV is used for Festum Duodecimum!, HAMANOV received a new portrait and can be selected as a new character in the pop'n music peace character category.
- "Festum duodecimum" is Latin for "twelfth festival", a reference to the song being the twelfth song in the CLASSIC series.
Song Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
pop'n music difficulty rated from 1 to 50 from Sunny Park onwards. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|Notecounts / Long pop-kun||163 / ?||388 / ?||771 / ?||1297 / 34||?||-|
|pop'n music peace→Present||11||31||41||49||15||-|
|CLASSIC series of songs|
|Chaos Age - R.C. - Dynamics - Concertare - Step in Space - Maritare! - The tyro's reverie - Line Times - Hell? or Heaven? - Doll's sight - 想い出をありがとう|
- This article is a stub. You can help complete this page by filling in missing information and/or by correcting any errors.