Ippatsu gyakuten! xx darake no happy daiundoukai!!
Artist: P-4 laboratory
Composition: Necke, Offenbach, American folk song, Handel
Arrangement: Masanori Akita
pop'n music Genre: ATHLETIC MEET (アスレチックミート)
pop'n music Character: BENGBENG [CS12]
pop'n CG design: Cheng_Lurong and Qiu_Dandan
First Music Game Appearance: pop'n music 12 いろは CS
Other Music Game Appearances:
Song Connections / Remixes
- 一発逆転！××だらけのハッピー大運動会！！ is an arranged medley of different classical tunes: Csikós Post→Orphée aux enfers→Turkey in the Straw→Judas Maccabaeus.
- These classical songs are commonly played during Japanese school athletic event competitions, as denoted by its genre.
- 一発逆転！××だらけのハッピー大運動会！！ is one of the unlocks of the pop'n time trip (ポップンタイムトリップ) event. It can be unlocked from May 9th, 2019 by filling out 10 stamps of the fourth pop'n music CS card.
- It is the only new CS crossover in pop'n music peace to keep its genre, original banner, and rival character.
- Its charts received Highlight Zones in pop'n music peace.
- 一発逆転！××だらけのハッピー大運動会！！ does not have its background in the arcade pop'n music titles.
- Besides adding Highlight Zones, 一発逆転！××だらけのハッピー大運動会！！'s EASY chart is exactly the same as its old 5-Buttons chart.
- Upon its addition to pop'n music peace, 一発逆転！××だらけのハッピー大運動会！！'s songwheel genre was shown as 一発逆転！××だらけのハッピー大運動会！！ instead of アスレチックミート. This was fixed on June 25th, 2019.
- Due to a bug, BENGBENG's LOSE animation loops in the arcade pop'n music titles, instead of playing once (as it was in the CS titles).
- Despite debuting in pop'n music 12 いろは CS, 一発逆転！××だらけのハッピー大運動会！！ was absent from the pop'n music CS folder in pop'n music peace until June 25th, 2019.
Song Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
pop'n music difficulty rated from 1 to 43 through pop'n music 20 fantasia, and 1 to 50 from Sunny Park onward. (Ratings and notecounts from Pop'n Music Fever.)
|pop'n music 12 いろは CS||17||21||36||41||15||21|
|pop'n music 13 カーニバル CS||17||21||36||41||15||21|
|pop'n music peace→Present||23||27||42||47||↑20||↑27|