Artist: Waldeus vön Dovjak
Composition: Chopin, Schubert, Smetana, Brahms, Saint-Saëns, Bizet, Beethoven
Arrangement: Junichiro Kaneda
pop'n music Genre: CLASSIC 8 (クラシック8)
pop'n music Character: HAMANOV [CS1-1P]
First Music Game Appearance: pop'n music 8 CS
Other Music Game Appearances:
Song Connections / Remixes
- Line Times is the eighth song in the CLASSIC series of songs.
- Like the other songs on the CLASSIC series, Line Times is an arranged medley of different classical tunes:
- Brahms' Hungarian Dance No.5.
- Chopin's Étude Op.10, No.12 in C minor.
- Smetana's Vltava.
- Chopin's Étude Op.10, No.3, in E major.
- Schubert's Erlkönig, Op. 1, D. 328.
- Saint-Saëns' Le cygne.
- Beethoven's Violin Sonata No.5 in F major, Op.24.
- Bizet's L'Arlésienne.
- Line Times' charts were made by Junichiro Kaneda himself.
- Upon its addition to the arcade titles in pop'n music 11, Line Times' EX chart was not playable, despite that it was present on the data.
- The lack of Line Times' EX chart is even mentioned in the pop'n music 11 Q&A (archived). When asked about it, pop'n music 11 director tera's only response was, "In the world, there are lots of mysterious things."
- Line Times' EX chart was finally made playable in pop'n music peace, as an unlockable chart part of the pop'n time trip (ポップンタイムトリップ) event. It could be unlocked from June 6th, 2019 to February 19th, 2020 by filling out 2 stamps of the fifth pop'n music CS card.
Song Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
|pop'n music 8 CS||9||15||31||43||15||36|
|pop'n music 9 CS||9||15||31||43||15||36|
|pop'n music 11→17 THE MOVIE||9||15||31||-||15||36|
|pop'n music 18 せんごく列伝→20 fantasia||9||15||↑32||-||15||36|
|pop'n music Sunny Park→うさぎと猫と少年の夢||-||22||38||-||15||36|
|pop'n music peace→Present||-||22||38||49||15||36|
|CLASSIC series of songs|
|Chaos Age - R.C. - Dynamics - Concertare - Step in Space - Maritare! - The tyro's reverie - Line Times - Hell? or Heaven? - Doll's sight - 想い出をありがとう|