- jubeat plus / jubeat plus (Android) 発見！よみがえったBEMANI遺跡 pack 2
- jubeat saucer fulfill
- ミライダガッキ FutureTomTom Ver.2
rusty keys cute spoon stuffed animals toy crown glass bottles wooden staff sharp scissors pocket watches music box tattered umbrella pink ore pieces of jewelry hourglass various shells mineralogical specimens quill pen paper doilies flock paper hair ornaments bird cages antique lamp wrinkled parchment The end of the world The World of Chaos What are you dreaming? Where is the treasure? Catch a falling star Think a little more What can I do? ...find the answer I don't know yet Nobody knows yet...
Song Connections / Remixes
- An extended version of Resurrection can be found on Dormir's Petit March album.
- Resurrection marks crimm's first original song in the DanceDanceRevolution series.
- Resurrection can be unlocked in DanceDanceRevolution X3 VS 2ndMIX by reaching ENJOY LEVEL 80.
- From DanceDanceRevolution (2013) onwards, Resurrection is playable by default.
- Resurrection is one of the unlockable crossover songs for jubeat saucer fulfill on the 発見！よみがえったBEMANI遺跡 event.
- It was the only song from DanceDanceRevolution to be a crossover in another BEMANI series in the event.
- In jubeat prop, it can be unlocked by playing it as a BONUS TUNE from August 31st, 2015.
- In jubeat Qubell, it is one of the Garnet unlocks of the dig dig Qubell unlocking system.
- In jubeat clan, it can be unlocked in the jubeat SHOP.
- In jubeat festo, it can be purchased at the emo MART.
Song Production Information
Hello, this is uncle TOMOSUKE of Dormir.
For DDR, I made an upbeat song as Sayonara trip.
However, I didn't forget the cuteness and wonder of Dormir. (*'v'*)
The theme is fantastic, and I hope everyone will dance with energy♪
Hello. This is crimm of Dormir. This is Resurrection.
This is the story of a girl who is alone in a broken world and collects various treasures to try to restore the original world.
I took the beautiful music and sang so that you could hear me. Everyone, how will you dance it? I hope you enjoy it ♪
Difficulty & Notecounts
DanceDanceRevolution difficulty rated from 1 to 20 from X onwards.
jubeat to clan difficulty rated from 1 to 10, and 1 to 10.9 from festo onwards. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|Notecounts / Freeze Arrows / Shock Arrows||88 / 8||144 / 26||203 / 34||266 / 23||- / - / -||144 / 26||204 / 26||265 / 23||- / - / -|
|DanceDanceRevolution X3 VS 2ndMIX→Present||2||5||7||10||-||5||8||10||-|
|jubeat saucer fulfill→Qubell||3||6||9|
|jubeat plus (Android)||3||6||9|
|Statue's Awakening||Cleopatrysm - KHAMEN BREAK - 御千手メディテーション|
|Pyramid Building||beatmania IIDX: KAISER PHOENIX - SCHWARZSCHILD FIELD - 海神|
DanceDanceRevolution: Adularia - Follow Tomorrow - FUJIMORI -祭- FESTIVAL - JOMANDA - Nostalgia Is Lost - 嘆きの樹
GuitarFreaks & DrumMania: HYDRA - rage against usual - Re:GENERATION - 水鏡 - ポップミュージック論
jubeat: passionate fate - Resurrection - 猫侍の逆襲 - ポチコの幸せな日常
pop'n music: 532nm - Element of SPADA - 龍と少女とデコヒーレンス - つぼみ - 海神
REFLEC BEAT: Stand Alone Beat Masta - 情操ディストピア - 見習い天使と星降りの丘 - 旋律のドグマ～Misérables～