Matsuri JAPAN (FROM NONSTOP MEGAMIX)
祭 JAPAN (FROM NONSTOP MEGAMIX)
Composition: Japanese folk song, NM SEQUENCE UNLIMITED
First Music Game Appearance: DDRMAX2 -DanceDanceRevolution 7thMIX-
Other Music Game Appearances: None.
Song Connections / Remixes
- 祭 JAPAN (FROM NONSTOP MEGAMIX) was first featured in the DanceDanceRevolution 5thMIX ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK nonstop megamix.
- On the DDRMAX2 ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK album, 祭 JAPAN (FROM NONSTOP MEGAMIX) is named by its real title, 祭 JAPAN (K.O.G REMIX).
- 祭 JAPAN (FROM NONSTOP MEGAMIX) has never been on a non-Japanese CS release of DanceDanceRevolution.
- 祭 JAPAN (FROM NONSTOP MEGAMIX) and STILL IN MY HEART (MOMO MIX) are the only two CHALLENGE Mode-only songs from DDRMAX2 -DanceDanceRevolution 7thMIX- that have never appeared on a non-Japanese PlayStation 2 release of DanceDanceRevolution (though the latter did appear in North America in DanceDanceRevolution ULTRAMIX4).
- In the American/European arcade releases of DanceDanceRevolution, 祭 JAPAN (FROM NONSTOP MEGAMIX)'s title was romanized as MATSURI JAPAN (FROM NONSTOP MEGAMIX).
- 祭 JAPAN (FROM NONSTOP MEGAMIX) is one of the few remixes arranged by K.O.G in the DanceDanceRevolution series that does not feature the "go go go" sample.
- However, a different "go" sample is used in 祭 JAPAN (FROM NONSTOP MEGAMIX).
- 祭 JAPAN (FROM NONSTOP MEGAMIX) was still present in the location test of DanceDanceRevolution X, with its new foot ratings.
Song Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
DanceDanceRevolution difficulty rated from 1 to 10 from DDRMAX2 through SuperNOVA2, and 1 to 20 from X onwards. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|Notecounts / Freeze Arrows / Shock Arrows||- / -||- / -||- / -||- / -||279 / 3 / 0||- / -||- / -||- / -||263 / 5 / 0|
|DanceDanceRevolution X location test||-||-||-||-||9||-||-||-||8|
|DDRMAX2 CS JP||-||-||-||-||7||-||-||-||8|