- Name: unknown
Windslope was a staff member of the GRAND CROSS medal game series.
- It is currently speculated that Windslope might be an alias for Koji Kazaoka (風岡恒治), who is credited as a composer in the pop'n music staff roll, as well as a sound data analyzer for beatmania 2ndMIX.
- Electronic Fill's song comments also note that Windslope was involved in the beatmania series (which by the time when the original pop'n music was released, only had two titles released: the first beatmania and 2ndMIX).
- Koji Kazaoka is also credited under Special Thanks on the FORTUNE TRINITY staff roll, game from where Croquette originated.
- The kanji for Kazaoka (風岡) translate to "wind" and "hill/slope", respectively.
|Croquette||Hoshikawa Noboru☆ feat. Clinton Strother and MAT||GuitarFreaksXG & DrumManiaXG||-||-||-||✓|
|Electronic Fill||Windslope||pop'n music||TECHNO POP||✓||✓||-|
|HAPPY limelight||Qrispy Joybox feat. Megumi Tatsumi||REFLEC BEAT limelight||-||-||-||✓|
- This article is a stub. You can help complete this page by filling in missing information and/or by correcting any errors.