The Claw & the Dragon
the Claw & the Dragon
Artist: Re Mongkoh <李 紋洪>
Composition/Arrangement: Masashi Honma
pop'n music Genre: KUNG-FU (カンフー)
pop'n music Character: DRAGON [pns]
First Music Game Appearance: pop'n stage
Other Music Game Appearances:
Song Connections / Remixes
- This song has different backgrounds, banners, jackets, or other related images. For more information, please see this page.
- the Claw & the Dragon is Masashi Honma's second and final BEMANI song.
- the Claw & the Dragon has the highest BPM of any song on pop'n stage.
- the Claw & the Dragon's 6-Switches NORMAL chart has the record for the lowest notecount of a pop'n stage chart, with 63 notes.
- Its NORMAL chart also holds the record for the lowest notecount of any pop'n music NORMAL chart, with 98 notes.
- the Claw & the Dragon received MANIAC charts in pop'n stage ex.
- the Claw & the Dragon received brand new 5-Buttons and Battle NORMAL charts in pop'n music 7 CS.
Song Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
pop'n music difficulty rated from 1 to 43 through pop'n music 20 fantasia.
pop'n stage difficulty rated from 1 to 8, in 0.5 increments, and from 1 to 20 stars in pop'n stage ex. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from OTOGEE. and Pop'n Music Fever.)
|pop'n music 6 CS||-||4||-||-||-||-|
|pop'n music 7 CS||4||4||-||-||4||-|
|pop'n stage ex||4||13||18||4||14||17|